EVO............DHX Coil?

Printable View

• 03-24-2007
    The Tod Says What?!
    EVO............DHX Coil?
    Does anybody have an evo with a dhx coil.

If yes please post pic thanks:) :) :) :) :)
  • 03-28-2007
    hardway
    I saw a pic of one in this forum a while ago, but it's the only one I've seen. I'm very interested in putting one on my Evo, just have to save some $$$.

Do you work at SR Cyclery? If you've got a coil, I've got an Evo. We could slap it on and see what it looks like.
  • 03-28-2007
    scruffylooking
    Dubjay and I were just talking about him doing this. You gotta get a mondo spring due to the leverage ratio. Has anyone at Chumba tried this?
  • 03-28-2007
    The Tod Says What?!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hardway
    I saw a pic of one in this forum a while ago, but it's the only one I've seen. I'm very interested in putting one on my Evo, just have to save some $$$.

Do you work at SR Cyclery? If you've got a coil, I've got an Evo. We could slap it on and see what it looks like.

no but a buddt of mine works there i just like to support the shop. But what is the eye to eye cuz ive got a coil but it might be to big
  • 03-28-2007
    The Tod Says What?!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by scruffylooking
    Dubjay and I were just talking about him doing this. You gotta get a mondo spring due to the leverage ratio. Has anyone at Chumba tried this?

I emailed Alan over at chumba and he said a coil should work fine, and if thats the frame i go for then i definately want a coil shock
  • 03-28-2007
    The Tod Says What?!
    I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=185904
  • 03-28-2007
    dubjay
    Here's another pic.

• 03-30-2007
    The Tod Says What?!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dubjay
    Here's another pic.

that looks soooo sick i want one soo bad:thumbsup: