DMR Trailstar - anyone have any feedback?- Mtbr.com
    I'm more of a dog person

DMR Trailstar - anyone have any feedback?

Looking to build up a singlespeed hardtail with some Fox 130mm Floats. Anyone have any ride time or general feedback on this frame or this company?

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    You cant really go wrong with a dmr.Geometry,price and durability are very good and the bikes are very popular in the UK.The Trailstar is like the standard as far as jump style hardtails go and having had three myself i would recommend it.

I'm more of a dog person
    Quote Originally Posted by LIFECYCLE
    You cant really go wrong with a dmr.Geometry,price and durability are very good and the bikes are very popular in the UK.The Trailstar is like the standard as far as jump style hardtails go and having had three myself i would recommend it.
    Sounds good. Is the integrated headset trouble free? I was a little skeptical about it at first but for around $280 fo the frame, I guess it's not a big deal. How about their hubs, any good? Thinking about using them to build up an inexpensive set of wheels as well.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Hubs are very good and at the bike shop i worked at it was the only one on our bikes.Not sure about the headset though as the Trailstars i have had used the old style but so many companys use the integrated now i doubt it would be a problem.

Members who have read this thread: 0