DHX Air Setup- Mtbr.com

Thread: DHX Air Setup

mtbr member

DHX Air Setup

Guys,

Question as to how you setup your DHX airs on the XCL, I have the sag pretty much spot on for my weight (180lbs), I'm still messing with the propedal dial.

Where you you have yours set?

Thanks!

Monty

mtbr member
    sup monty, I have mine set 6 clicks from the none pp.. but, when its a long clime i dial it up all the way.. depends on the terrain too... i though my initial ride on the xcl was good, it only gets better once everything dials in... good luck n have fun

mtbr member
    If I keep mine at 5 clicks from most, it seems to pedal good and still handle the small stuff well. I have been working on a better stroke, this has really cleaned up the bobbing.
    Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia. ~H.G. Wells

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    hey I weigh 185 and have the main chamber at 205 and the piggyback at 150. Propedal all the way firm and bottom out all the way firm. The rebound do a couple of curb drops untill it goes down and comes back once. Rides great cross country/ out of the saddle sprints and man size drops 6ft. If its cold out {below 45} add some air to the main chamber 5 to 10 pounds.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shwatzu
    hey I weigh 185 and have the main chamber at 205 and the piggyback at 150. Propedal all the way firm and bottom out all the way firm. The rebound do a couple of curb drops untill it goes down and comes back once. Rides great cross country/ out of the saddle sprints and man size drops 6ft. If its cold out {below 45} add some air to the main chamber 5 to 10 pounds.
    Thanks for the answer Shwatzu!

Members who have read this thread: 0