Dean riders...where ya at?- Mtbr.com
    Not a Barry supporter.

Dean riders...where ya at?

I'm just curious where all the other fellow Dean riders are. I'm in Phx, AZ!

I've seen one other one here and I believe I've heard about 1 or 2 others. I think we're pretty uncommon 'round these parts.
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

mtbr member
    ** Switzerland / Europe **

In the land of cheese, chocolate, and swiss watches.
    Riding the Duke Xlite CTi.
    Last edited by Napfgeist; 09-22-2006 at 12:48 AM.

mtbr member
    I'm in the Foothills of Colorado - However, my Dean Ace is stuck in Boulder at it's birthsite

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=213001

Aug 2004
    Kansas City. Lucky enough to pick my Dean Colonel up at the Dean workshop on the day it was born.

Jabberwocky Jockey
    Tennessee.
    Calling out from the Land of the Riding Hillbilly.

www.vassagocycles.com
    www.ntmba.org

My Blog

Known Mountainbiker

SSoon

Waiting for the Colonel SS to show up on the stoop here in Eugene, Oregon. I have two weeks left. It's my birthday present to myself. (Happy Birthday to me)

It's replacing a 12yr old Trek 970 that was converted to SS with Rohloff Modular drops. I'm really gonna miss that/those 6 lbs of fatigued steel.

chris

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Hillsdale ny

Tokk my first ride on my new to me ,scout . pretty sweet Harry

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash_FLMB
    I'm just curious where all the other fellow Dean riders are. I'm in Phx, AZ!

I've seen one other one here and I believe I've heard about 1 or 2 others. I think we're pretty uncommon 'round these parts.
    What up everyone!

Long time lurker first time poster.

Crash,

Once in while, I still sport my 98 Dean Colonel riding DC at SOMO or Mcdowell's competive tracks. For the most part though, I ride my 02 Tracer(FSR) all over the east valley. As you pointed out, us Dean-ers are pretty rare and honestly, I've yet seen a fellow Deaner ever since I moved out hear in the desert from Cali 2 years ago. Way cool that I'm not the only Ti-freak out here.
    I've been thinking about converting it to an SS but like everything else about MTB, its always cheaper on paper.
    Anyway, I'm glad there is a fellow Deaner out hear riding in Phoenix, hope to run into you one of these days.

Not a Barry supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanis
    Crash,

Once in while, I still sport my 98 Dean Colonel riding DC at SOMO or Mcdowell's competive tracks. For the most part though, I ride my 02 Tracer(FSR) all over the east valley. As you pointed out, us Dean-ers are pretty rare and honestly, I've yet seen a fellow Deaner ever since I moved out hear in the desert from Cali 2 years ago. Way cool that I'm not the only Ti-freak out here.
    I've been thinking about converting it to an SS but like everything else about MTB, its always cheaper on paper.
    Anyway, I'm glad there is a fellow Deaner out hear riding in Phoenix, hope to run into you one of these days.
    I turned a ride into a SS for $6. It can be done very easily and very cheaply. I ride SoMo all the time too...since I'm so close. Maybe we'll catch each other sometime.

If ya see an Ace out there, stop me and say hey!

C ya
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

Members who have read this thread: 0