Cotic in the US- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cotic in the US

mtbr member

Cotic in the US

Anyone know if Cotic frames are available in the US? What's the damage on shipping from the UK? Anyone know US prices? Is it a straight pound to USD conversion?

I am really liking the Cotic Simple for a solid all around steel SS frame.

I'd certainly like another Strong, but I am trying to keep the costs down....not sure if this will be an option or not....

Thanks!

The Sentinel

Info from 2 years ago, but...

I had a Dialled Bikes steel frame and handlebars shipped to Utah from Surrey, England two years ago, and it cost me 55 pounds 20 pence...about $90 bucks at the time, IIRC. Now, the exchange rate is about 2 for 1, so it would be around $110.

Quote Originally Posted by xdefx
    Anyone know if Cotic frames are available in the US? What's the damage on shipping from the UK? Anyone know US prices? Is it a straight pound to USD conversion?

I'd certainly like another Strong, but I am trying to keep the costs down....not sure if this will be an option or not....

Thanks!
    Sworn to avenge, condemned to hell

the train keeps rollin
    Quote Originally Posted by xdefx

Thanks!
    I talked to Ty at Cotic a few months ago, it's was $867usd for a Soul delivered to the States, then you pay duties ($40 or so). Not bad, but you can get custom steel frame in the States for $1000, like Quiring Cycles...
    beaver hunt

Members who have read this thread: 0