Closer Pics of Custom Build- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Closer Pics of Custom Build

1st pic: A picture of the XTR Cassette with the 4 titanium sprockets - XTR rear derailleur - Gold Chris King hubs and Hope saw blade rotor with steel-braided cable.
    2nd pic: Carbon Fiber seatstay seamlessly part of massive seatstay yoke for serious torsional rigidity of rear triangle.
    3rd pic: Hydroformed top tube - no welds across top of tube for seamless shaping and molding of tube unlike monocoque pieces that need to run a huge weld on the horizontal axis of the tube often resulting in less precise alignment.
    4th pic: 15mm Chris King hub - offering high number of engagement points for quicker traction and increased torsional stiffness of front fork through larger diameter axle and thru-axle safety.
    5th pic: Hope levers and braking system - mono m4 mated to 185mm rotors for powerful braking.

Let's just say this bike is gonna be as fast as it looks - more detailed pics and analysis to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CHUMBAevo; 07-04-2009 at 10:29 PM.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Wow.... have an Evo and been thinking about an XCL, but I think a VF2 is a way to go

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUMBAevo
    1st pic: A picture of the XTR Cassette with the 4 titanium sprockets - XTR rear derailleur - Gold Chris King hubs and Hope saw blade rotor with steel-braided cable.
    2nd pic: Carbon Fiber seatstay seamlessly part of massive seatstay yoke for serious torsional rigidity of rear triangle.
    3rd pic: Hydroformed top tube - no welds across top of tube for seamless shaping and molding of tube unlike monocoque pieces that need to run a huge weld on the horizontal axis of the tube often resulting in less precise alignment.
    4th pic: 15mm Chris King hub - offering high number of engagement points for quicker traction and increased torsional stiffness of front fork through larger diameter axle and thru-axle safety.
    5th pic: Hope levers and braking system - mono m4 mated to 185mm rotors for powerful braking.

Let's just say this bike is gonna be as fast as it looks - more detailed pics and analysis to come.

Hi Chumba Boys How are you?
    I look that is avaiable the new HOPE. Plese send us our pairs for VF2. We are waiting....
    THANKS

Proud bike-o-holic
    It looks great, but in my honest opinion, the golden details donīt match.
    After all it is a matter of taste and everyone has itīs own. :-)

mtbr member
    I am a USC alumni (for our international friends - www.usc.edu) - so I am partial to the gold and burgundy.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kinopresident
    Hi Chumba Boys How are you?
    I look that is avaiable the new HOPE. Plese send us our pairs for VF2. We are waiting....
    THANKS
    ChumbaEvo please give me the shipping date for HOPE and Crankset XT....remember for Italian Distributor. They are wainting

Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 0