Chumbie's European Vacation- Mtbr.com
    Trophy Husband

Chumbie's European Vacation

Extreme stationary biker.

Aug 2006
    Thanks for the shots... errr, except for Not Chumbie that's some frightening stuff.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Sweet. I'd really like to take that not Chumba one for a two or three hour ride.

Older than I feel
    Aug 2006
    The not-Chumbie has a Marzocchi... looks nicely suspended to me.

mtbr member
    Cool! Geolover, how did you find those shots? I'm glad there are some shots from the show.

Man, we just got back from Eurobike today. A 12 hour trip to Munich from Los Angeles, then a 4 hour train ride -- while we carried our entire booth (bikes and frames) in 5 boxes -- brutal~! Ted and I were literally taking naps on the floor by the end of the show.

Other than that, it was a lot of fun. Friedrichstrafen is a beautiful city, and Eurobike was huge! It was at least 2-3 times bigger than Interbike.

We had a lot of interest from all over the world. A lot of the Europeans are big on downhill racing and freeriding, so they were familiar with CHUMBA's history and really interested in the F5. A lot of countries seemed to be interested in finding a beefy 5 inch travel trailbike, so the XCL was also popular.

Overall, the people were friendly, there was great food and beer, and a good vibe at the show. Hope to be back next year.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0