chumba wumba f4 thoughts- Mtbr.com

Feb 2004

chumba wumba f4 thoughts

has anyone had chance to experience riding a f4 downhill. Just curious....o ya and what is the rear hub spacing on it

Apr 2007
    I Love Mine!!

nerfherder
    I'll quote an anonymous racer friend of mine. He rode pro for several big names companies. Shaums March let him take his F4 out for a run. My friend said something to the effect, "Most stable bike I've ever ridden. Felt like I could ride through rock gardens no-handed."

Apr 2007
    That is what my bike is like. I love it I just want to let everyone try it to see what I am talking about. I think I am going to set up a bike just like mine as a demo for people to ride at Interbike . It is by far the best riding bike I have ever tried. That is why I started working here.
    I tested the F4 and I was hooked now I am working here. It is almost like the bike is a part of me when I am on it. It's a little weird.

nerfherder
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumbaJason
    That is what my bike is like. I love it I just want to let everyone try it to see what I am talking about. I think I am going to set up a bike just like mine as a demo for people to ride at Interbike . It is by far the best riding bike I have ever tried. That is why I started working here.
    I tested the F4 and I was hooked now I am working here. It is almost like the bike is a part of me when I am on it. It's a little weird.
    Me and you are going to have to meet up one day so I can try that puppy out.

lmx
    mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    i ride an f5 an i won 6 races on 8 events...it is not the prettiest bike but it works so well all around it's not funny!it's a real carver!
    ouin! pas pire.