Chumba owners in GA?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Chumba owners in GA?

I know of only two.. myself and sdcantrell. He and I live pretty close to one another around Roswell/Alpharetta and we were going to have a "Meeting of the Chumbas" as soon as we could work it out. Any other Chumba riders in the Atlanta, GA area? Sound off!

Apr 2007

Cool

Chumba's Unite!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilster1
    I know of only two.. myself and sdcantrell. He and I live pretty close to one another around Roswell/Alpharetta and we were going to have a "Meeting of the Chumbas" as soon as we could work it out. Any other Chumba riders in the Atlanta, GA area? Sound off!

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    You already know Im in GA. I was the first one and I think we're the only 2 with them. There might be one more but I'm not sure.

Feeding your addiction
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcantrell
    You already know Im in GA. I was the first one and I think we're the only 2 with them. There might be one more but I'm not sure.
    I sold one to a guy from Alpharetta, is that one of you guys? How you liking it so far?

Larry
    Mountain High Cyclery
    [email protected]
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

mtbr member
    That wasn't me.. but I'm loving mine. The bike just inspires confidence.. I can clean technicals that I wouldn't have attempted on my old ride.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    The one Larry sold was to my brother. He dislocated his shoulder soon after getting the bike so it has not been ridden that much. My brothers feedback is that it feels "big" - not sure what he means by that. A friend of ours borrowed it for a couple of rides and said the same thing.

mtbr member
    mine feels appropriate.. but note that Chumba's "medium" is equivalent to almost everyone else's "large". Hopefully he didn't get the wrong size frame.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Sized it based on top tube length - comparing it my 19" El Ciclon the measurements and angles are very close except for the seat tube and head tube lengths and he loves my bike.

Jun 2007

Chumba owner in GA

I'll add my name to the GA crowd - total 3 - I am in LaGrange. Mostly ride Dauset - ride Blanket's creek occaisally as well - been riding XCL for about 6 months

bbc
    Bueno!
    Blanket's Creek is a fun trail. I'm from Athens originally. I think the XCL is a good choice for the terrain around there, and the occasianal trip to Pisgah. I might ride Blanket's when I go back for the holidays to see the fam.

Members who have read this thread: 0