CHUMBA EVO Demo Centers Announced!!!- Mtbr.com

Apr 2006

CHUMBA EVO Demo Centers Announced!!!

You’ve heard the hype about the EVO. Yes, we claim that it is the stiffest, best-handling, most pedal-efficient all mountain bike on the market today. We’ve incorporated the latest, most innovative technology into this frame. You can read about it at http://www.chumbaracing.com/evo.shtml.

Now, we’d like to let a few of the most experienced, knowledgeable people in the business to talk about this frame:

“This is the best-handling, best-feeling, pedal-friendly, bike I’ve ever been on – in fact, you’ll see me racing on the EVO at Chamberlain Ranch’s 24 hour race!” – Sam, former Suspension Technician at Fox Racing; Store Manager, Family Cycling, Santa Cruz, CA

“When it comes to a six inch travel bike, its all about stability. As the store manager for one of the largest shops in the country, I’ve ridden just about everything. I can honestly say that the EVO is the best all mountain bike I’ve ever rode.” – Tony, Store Manager, Helen’s Cycles, Santa Monica, CA.

“The descending is just unbelievable.” Mike, Co-owner, Bike Co., Lake Forest, CA.

“It is the stiffest frame ever. I have to say it’s the best bike I’ve been on in the last four to five years.” Greg, Store Manager, Adrenaline Bikes, Orange, CA.

Well, we want to let you find out for yourself now. So we’ve arrange some demo centers for you to go and try the bike out.

You can contact the following people for a demo or information on the bike:

Nor Cal.
    Sam, Family Cycling Center
    912 41st Avenue
    Santa Cruz, CA 95062
    831-475-3883
    www.familycycling.com

Orange County
    Mike or Joe, Bike Company
    21098 Bake Pkwy #112
    Lake Forest, CA 92630
    949-470-1099
    www.bikeco.com

Los Angeles
    Tony, Helen's Cycles Santa Monica
    2501 Broadway Avenue
    Santa Monica CA 90404
    310-829-1836

Utah
    Kong, Desert Cyclery
    514 North Bluff St.
    St. George, UT 84770
    435-674-2929

Colorado
    Bob, MOJO Wheels
    5790 W. Dartmouth Ave.
    Denver, CO
    303-985-4487

Washington
    Darren, Downhill Zone
    5236 University Way
    Seattle WA 98105
    206-523-3337
    www.downhillzone.com

Other States
    Jim or Greg, Adrenaline Bikes
    800-579-8932

For any questions about the EVO or any other CHUMBA products, as well as dealership and distributor inquiries, please call Alan at (714)986-9180.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Home Skillet; 07-06-2006 at 02:56 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0