Chumba Dealers- Mtbr.com

Thread: Chumba Dealers

Apr 2007

Chumba Dealers

Hi my name is Jason I am the sales manager for Chumba racing . I understand that many of you have had a hard time finding dealers in your area . Well I am here to help .
    I will need a little help from you all . This is because Chumba is a high end bike that is not meant to be in some bike shops . We can not possibly go to every bike shop and check them out to see if they are the type of bike shop that Chumba would want to representing our bikes . If we did it would make it hard to have the great prices that we have.

If you live where there is no Chumba dealers please e mail me your local favorite bike shop and we can make a dealer arrangements. How will this help you?
    Well we can get the latest bikes into the store for you to demo. Also if you have any warranty issues with anything related to Chumba it can help speed that up. Just so you know we have had 100% customer satisfaction on all of our XCL sales and not even one frame failure. There are not many bike companies that can say that.

Please E mail me with the local shops you would like to see chumbas in and I will contact them.

Thanks Jason [email protected]
    714-348-6859
    Last edited by RacinJason; 08-27-2007 at 01:09 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0