Chumba??- Mtbr.com

Thread: Chumba??

not so super...

Chumba??

ride hard take risks
    Its a Chumba cool bike.

mtbr member
    Made by Ted right here in the OC! Nothing but nice bikes, toss in a couple of Norba DH championships too. When he first started up Chumba every bike was made to order, full custom stuff but in order to compete with the Turners of the world he had to go more production. Most of his work was done in the DH arena.

long standing member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA
    What do ya'll think?
    I think it's kind of weird looking. But I actually like that aspect of it. In the end, though, this bike is useless to me with a 2" stroke shock and 6" of travel. I'm sure some lighter guys will have some fun on it.

Patrick

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSINGA

cool yes, but tomorrow, no.

prediction: 2010, ebay: CHUMBA LIKE NEW NEVER RIDDEN NO RESERVE RARE VINTAGE

mtbr member
    "Force channeling technology"? Even after reading it it doesn't make any sense. Needs more pictures of the torque conversion devices. Looks like a regular 4 bar design.

Apr 2006

Nice looking Bike...

That's a nice looking bike. The most noticeable difference I can see is the placement of the bell crank, and the multiple tube construction. I will have to actually ride one though, to see if there is any perceivable difference in such a design.

Made in China
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by PCinSC
    I think it's kind of weird looking. But I actually like that aspect of it. In the end, though, this bike is useless to me with a 2" stroke shock and 6" of travel. I'm sure some lighter guys will have some fun on it.

Patrick

I'm 230lbs with gear and the bike was awesome when I took it for a spin. But I did not do big jumps or hucks. I rode it as it intend to be, All Mountain. It's way faster than my Intense SL on the climb and way faster on the down hill than my Intense Uzzi SLX. It pedals and rolls really fast(feels like a XC bike). Supper plush and stable over bump feels like a nice DH bike especially on bumpy corners where I use to be bouncing around like a pinball. NO FLEX under my fat 210lb [email protected]#. Got to ride it to believe, and I believe! (have one on order, can't wait)

Members who have read this thread: 0