Castellano zorro, somebody knows about it?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Castellano zorro, somebody knows about it?

Not if it is the suitable site, but I it would like to know if somebody have information about the castellano zorro frame.

would like to know if somebody has proven it and knows that so one works the cradled suspension goes of foot, that so absorve the pockets?

sorry for my very bad English

greetings from Spain

markchang

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    https://www.castellanodesigns.com/Zorro.html has some info on it.

I loved the Szazbo and am stoked that they've made the Zorro. It's a totally inapplicable bike for the riding around Vancouver but I still love it! My only real concern is that the Szazbo used to stinkbug like crazy (front half of the bike would leap forward when the rear brake was applied) and I wonder if the Zorro would be any different. Anyone care to comment on this?

I thought the Sweet Spot was an interesting design at the time, but the stinkbug aspect always kept me from owning a Szazbo. Maybe a floating brake would help (bolted to the main pivot)? That would sadly ruin the bike's nice clean lines.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    This is a very interesting phrase in English:

"would like to know if somebody has proven it and knows that so one works the cradled suspension goes of foot, that so absorve the pockets?".

I am not completely certain what you are asking, but I spoke to John Castellano yesterday. These should be available Early in 2008. I am sure it will "absorb the pockets", or absorb the bumps very well.
    WYATT

Track Junkie
    How is Castellano doing? I've heard rumors about him and his business, and his website has not been updated for quite some time.

The reason I ask, is because I'm interested in a 29er Fango in Ti or Aluminum. I heard he isn't doing Aluminum Fangos anymore, but that's all that is displayed on his site.

-B
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

Members who have read this thread: 2