Canfield?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Canfield?

life is a barrel o'fun

Canfield?

Never heard of 'em, but apparently they're special bikes. A co-worker mentioned a friend of his who's got one, and since I hate not knowing stuff and Google didn't come up with much, thought I'd ask in here.

Talk to me.
    "We sat outside the dentist, tooting a horn on the guy's bike."-overheard in the Underground

Apr 2006
    http://www.canfieldbrothers.com/

Chris and Lance Canfield are a rider own company .I own both the F-1 and Balance .AWSOME!I have pictures I can send you just p.m me with your email.

I Just Ride....
    Lance and Chris both post here from time to time. Lance under "iflymybike" or something like that and I can't remember what Chris does.
    They're both good guys.
    Brian
    Artistic Mountain Bike Photography
    My MTBR Gallery
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike...."
    From a Zen proverb

Canfield Brothers
    Hi Christine
    Chris and I started Canfield Brothers in 99. We build parallel link frames and have been building and perfecting multi link systems longer than anyone in the business. Our first focus is performance and everything else is driven from that. We build mainly DH , freeride type frames but this year we have a couple AM, Enduro frames.
    Chris is a pro DH racer that has been doing World Cups this year and I have some history in videos, freeride comps (all the Red Bull Rampages) and lots of racing too. We are two guys devoted to building better toys.
    Check out my photos, theres alot of our bikes in there.
    Cheers!

Members who have read this thread: 0