BMW Enduro MTB ?- Mtbr.com
    Newb

BMW Enduro MTB ?

Whilst fitting some ceiling lights in at a BMW dealership I noticed a dusty bike in the store room. I asked the manager about it and he said it was one that they used for display a few months ago. I've had a good look at it and it's seems really well specified.

Manitou Black Platinum forks
    Manitou Radium RL shock
    Truvative KRG Firex Team Isis crank
    SRAM X9
    Hayes HFX Mag XC Hydros.

Really lightweight as well.

He said I can have it for 500 if I want it. Anyone have any experience on this bike?

Ian F. (Nottingham UK)
    Last edited by Cyberfyn; 12-06-2006 at 03:07 AM.
    Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!

I like Cake.
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberfyn
    Whilst fitting some ceiling lights in at a BMW dealership I noticed a dusty bike in the store room. I asked the manager about it and he said it was one that they used for display a few months ago. I've had a good look at it and it's seems really well specified.

Manitou Black Platinum forks
    Manitou Radium RL shock
    Truvative KRG Firex Team Isis crank
    SRAM X9
    Hayes HFX Mag XC Hydros.

Really lightweight as well.

He said I can have it for 500 if I want it. Anyone have any experience on this bike?

Ian F. (Nottingham UK)

Offer him $350.00, then either keep it as a collectible, or part it out on ebay. Maybe even ride it, it does not look like that bad of a set up.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    actually, i think that looks like a pretty dh sweet bike... wonder how much bmw sells them for...

mtbr member
    I agree offer him a bit less, but even the 500 sounds pretty decent for that bike. Looks kinda like a SC Nomad and the specs are decent. Has it even beem riden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

Wolf nipple chips
    looks more like a specialized enduro. the front triangle does resemble the Nomad, but it doesn't have the vpp design rear end. offer him a super low-ball: 20 bucks and a hug.

Sep 2004
    Guys don't forget this is 500 pounds so asking $350 might be a bit of an insult. Depending on the condition 500 sounds like a deal to me.

"Its All Good"
    Whilst on ebay last week there was one of these for sale, brand new, wanted 2.5K USD. No watchers or any bids. So not sure what they are worth. Just looked then to see if I could find the link, but the sale has finished. There is a Porche bike on there too fo rbig money. Not sure what these bikes are like. Nice specs, but no knowledge of them.

Good luck if you make a purchase
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Whafe
    Whilst on ebay last week there was one of these for sale, brand new, wanted 2.5K USD. No watchers or any bids. So not sure what they are worth. Just looked then to see if I could find the link, but the sale has finished. There is a Porche bike on there too fo rbig money. Not sure what these bikes are like. Nice specs, but no knowledge of them.
    Porsche bikes are from German brand Votec which were fairly expensive on their own name too, don't know if they were any good but their specialty was a lightweight dual crown forks several years before Mavericks. Seems that the brand is now dead which would make getting replacement parts difficult.
    Votec had pretty funny ads though:
    http://www.bikerconnection.de/Home.htm (B&W picture is rip off from Votec ad, I think I have saved couple of the somewhere).

Freshly Fujified

500 Gbp = 940 Usd

I doubt you could touch a bike with those components for les than $1000 USD. If you need a bike, and it fits, then it's a good deal. You could certainly part it out on ebay if that's your intention.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

I like Cake.
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nick25
    Guys don't forget this is 500 pounds so asking $350 might be a bit of an insult. Depending on the condition 500 sounds like a deal to me.
    This is also probably being sold by a person who has no idea about bikes, who would more then likely be happy to have anything for it and have it out of his store room.

Newb

... and if we just ...

Thank's guys. I went back last night and bought it. He showed me the BMW price list and it's 1799 UKP !!!!

Never been ridden (well, maybe round the showroom a few times)

Got it home and apart from being a bit dusty it's brand new. Even gave me the BMW two year warranty with it. You can take it to any BMW dealer for service and you get a service book just like a car !

Fit's me fine, so I'm well happy. I was in the market for a new bike as well

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Thank's guys. I went back last night and bought it. He showed me the BMW price list and it's 1799 UKP !!!!

Got it home and apart from being a bit dusty it's brand new. Even gave me the BMW two year warranty with it. You can take it to any BMW dealer for service and you get a service book just like a car !

pics pics pics...

Freshly Fujified

Good for you!

Sounds like the perfect match. Rider needs bike. Rider finds bike. Rider gets deal. Rider and bike both happy. Give us a ride report and some pics.

Enjoy!

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator

Good deal all-round!

I really like the look of the bike.

I was going to bring up the fit issue. It is not worth buying if it is the wrong size.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

"Its All Good"
    Give us some dusty pics, then a spanking clean pic, then some action pics....
    The_Lecht_Rocks: whafe - cheeers - may i offer an official apology for the wagon wheeler "dis-belief"

Newb
    LOL. It's already in a hundred bits! Doing a full strip, clean and rebuild.

Ian F.

mtbr member
    Well once it fits OK then you're good to go, Great Deal. You will definitely have a unique bike, that's for sure bet you don't see another one anytime when you're out riding.

Thank's guys. I went back last night and bought it. He showed me the BMW price list and it's 1799 UKP !!!..........Fit's me fine, so I'm well happy. I was in the market for a new bike as well
    You're doing mtbr wrong, you're supposed to get increasingly offended by the implications that you're doing ANYTHING wrong.

Newb
    My only concern is that the chain is quite rusty. It looks like it has had no lube at all since new. And as it's been stuck un-used in a drafty storeroom all through the british winter it's pretty much siezed up. Is it worth working on? or do I get my LBS to swap it out? Never changed a chain, is it easy to do? It's the only thing letting the bike down really.

Ian F.

local trails rider
    Changing the chain is easy, if you have the tool for breaking and joining it (from the LBS). Just put in a new chain that is the same length as the old one. Chains do not cost much and the tool does not have to be expensive either.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    They were WAY over-priced at 1799 but a great deal at 500 + 15 for a new chain

Newb
    Yeah, you're obviously paying for the brand name with BMW. But I'm chuffed (happy) to any pay 500 for it. I've never felt a lighter bike.

Ian F.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I'm trying to recall who actually makes these bikes. They were rebadged for BMW as part of their "lifestyle" marketing program. Don't worry Cyberfyn, it was a decent bike manufacturer, I just can't remember which one! May have been Merida, but I'm not at all sure.

Newb
    No worries. I'd like any information at all. Until I saw it I never knew you could get a beemer bike!

Mostly back together now. Just waiting on a new Shimano chain and I'll be off over my back garden and into Sherwood Forest (starts at the end of the field). 100's of miles of gentle/technical game trails and ancient footpaths.

Ian F. (Nottingham UK)
    Last edited by Cyberfyn; 12-06-2006 at 03:06 AM.

mtbr member
    AMAZING you know how to pick a FS bike completely apart, yet don't know how to change a chain

My only concern is that the chain is quite rusty. It looks like it has had no lube at all since new. And as it's been stuck un-used in a drafty storeroom all through the british winter it's pretty much siezed up. Is it worth working on? or do I get my LBS to swap it out? Never changed a chain, is it easy to do? It's the only thing letting the bike down really.

Ian F.

EDR

...I'll be off over my back garden and into Sherwood Forest (starts at the end of the field).

Ian F. (Nottingham UK)
    You'll have a unique bike if nothing else. Cool. Put a new chain on and have fun.

Say hi to Maid Marian for me.

There's no app for this.

BMW 2002 news...

The Enduro mountain bike and the Cruise bike are lightweight, dynamically impressive bicycles that will retail at 1,795 and 575 respectively. The Cruise bike is ideal for town or city riding and commuting, whilst the Enduro bike is able to take on the UK's most serious off-road routes. The Enduro will be put through its paces at a launch event in June by Olympic, World, and Commonwealth Champion sprint cyclist, Chris Hoy.

http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/news.htm

Given it's 4 years old, 500L (no symbol on my keybored) is about right, Jim

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    Found a link for it on a French site http://www.bmw.it/Prodotti/LifeStyle...enduroBike.php

also found this folding version, BMW also has a military version
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by markom
    Porsche bikes are from German brand Votec which were fairly expensive on their own name too, don't know if they were any good but their specialty was a lightweight dual crown forks several years before Mavericks. Seems that the brand is now dead which would make getting replacement parts difficult.
    My old man has the Porsche, and it is simply a Votec with a Porsche badge and colours. We got it via an inside deal at Porsche, of whom my Dad is a big fan. At the time this deal meant it was slightly cheaper than the Votec, which in itself is a high $ bike. I think he paid around $3000, so similar to the BMW list price.

Looks like Votec have gone out of business - no website at least.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissBuster
    My old man has the Porsche, and it is simply a Votec with a Porsche badge and colours. We got it via an inside deal at Porsche, of whom my Dad is a big fan. At the time this deal meant it was slightly cheaper than the Votec, which in itself is a high $ bike. I think he paid around $3000, so similar to the BMW list price.
    Nice, how does it ride? I recall that Votecs got pretty good reviews on Bike magazine?
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissBuster
    Looks like Votec have gone out of business - no website at least.
    Seems that they are as dead as they can be - another brand is providing replacement policy for their frames: http://www.voitl-bikes.de/news_votecaustausch.html (in German)
    Too bad I can't find those funny Votec wallpapers on the net or on my computer...

Here's another picture though, one happy BMW mtb rider:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by markom
    Nice, how does it ride?
    The bike is far too big for me to test. My old man is not so mountain bike savvy (so I wouldn't tust his opinion) but he does love it. The bike gets a lot of admiring glances.

I figured out from your link that it was a redesigned Votec C9. It had some fancy composite wheels which had an issue with the rims delaminating, and they were replaced with crossmax wheels at cost by Porsche.

Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx
    AMAZING you know how to pick a FS bike completely apart, yet don't know how to change a chain
    And who pulls apart a brand new bike!?!?

Newb
    Like I said. It was very dusty and dirty & I wanted to make sure everything was ok before taking it out. As for the chain. I've only ever had chains that had the clip-out link. Didn't need to remove a rivet or anything, so don't have the tools. (plus only been riding for 2 years)

All back together now and looks like it just rolled off the line

Raining buckets over in the UK so it looks like all my cleaning work is going to get muddy this week end.

Ian F.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    MTB's were meant to get muddy. Have fun, grats on the bike.
    pUt Da LiMe In Da CoKe YoU nUt

Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    actually, i think that looks like a pretty dh sweet bike... wonder how much bmw sells them for...
    Almost $4000 according to the BMW Canada Lifestyle web site

http://www.bmw.ca/lifestyle/subcat-f...x=7&subindex=0

Mar 2005
    Was it from Sytners? Glad to hear someone got a deal from them!

Get up to Bestwood Park and enjoy!

Newb
    Yeah it was from Sytners. Don't think they knew what it was though. Had a couple of them on top of an X5 in the showroom for a while and then stuck em in the store room.

Not tried Bestwood park yet. Any good?

Ian F. (Hucknall)

Mar 2005
    Haven't lived in Nottingham (Arnold) for about 10 years, but started MTBing in Bestwood. It isn't huge, but has loads of steep little valleys and is well worth a visit.... if you can get past all the local chavs unscathed.

Pretty much all north Notts & Sherwood Forest is great though, but with Bestwood it's hard to get lost!

Newb
    Lol, I'm always getting lost in Sherwood Forest millions of game trails to take, always tempting to go off and explore one! It's half the fun I think.

The BMW has turned out to be a verrrrry good bike. Keeps up with all the Specialized, Orange, Kona &Scott bikes in the gang anyway. Even tried a little DH with the forks fully extended.

Need to change the pedals though. Only has clips on one side, so makes getting locked in difficult.

Ian F.

Mar 2005
    As it's a BMW, you'll also need to master tailgating, underrtaking and general swerving about without any consideration for other road users.

If you get to Bestwood, there is a big quarry at the bottom to the right. The woods behind that used to have some proper motorcross trails & jumps in there.

Bike to the Bone...
    Very nice bike.

Newb
    Yeah beemer drivers have a bad rep. But they don't get too close to me.

400bhp and four wheel drive sees them off!

Surprises the bikers too when I pull up in the trail carpark and unpack my bike from the boot. Has to go in in 3 bits though

Ian F.

Mar 2008
    last time i looked in my local bmw dealership they were about 1700

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I have one, it's awesome.

Ridden it hard for 2 1/2 years with no complaints

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Porsche Bikes always go for top dollar on ebay for their age, from my observation it's because many were never or rarely ridden, not sold to bicycle enthusiasts as Porsche planned but tossed in as gimmes by the dealers to older guys buying Porsche cars as their sales got slow on some models. They were highly rated by various non-bicycle press, a Popmechanics or science mag test comes to memory which just raved about the S MTB with hardtail, an unnamed top racer they took with called it among the best available mounts he'd ever ridden. A little less enthusiuastic about the FS mid dollar model, called it overweight. (they didn't have the $6000 top FS model with composite wheels, that won numerous artsy fartsy museum design awards) I've bid on a couple S models over the years, on ebay, won one but the seller crapped out after I won it due to a local seller (he said, it was bull, not stated in the auction, I'm certain another buyer I edged out offered him an off ebay higher offer- higher than my $812, obviously ebay agreed as when I reported him for nonperformance they must have blasted him as I got a nastygram from him soon after)
    In retrospect I'm glad I lost and love my self built ti hardtail, but there is such an attraction for the Porsche bikes there are also wedding cake topppers on ebay, of hubby leaving the wife for a Porsche MTB. I love the light double crown, thing of beauty. (my bike reflects this, LOL, see my profile pic with Judy XL '98 double crn- scoured the net and found a pair 8yo nos, real light but no big drops on those toothpicks which is fine for a 46 yo fart) Something about the double crown look- like Evel Kneivel's XR750, what kid who grew up back then didn't want to be Evel Kneivel? Balls of cast iron, and if the wind was howling he always jumped anyway rather than disappoint the crowd.
    (they did a sweet road bike too,which for some reason looks like a chick bike)

Sweet BMW bike BTW. Not the weird one with strange FS. You got a deal!
    All bikes weigh 50 lbs. a 50lb. bike doesn't need a lock. a 40lb bike needs a 10lb. lock. a 30 lb. bike needs a 20lb. lock.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    hi i have just bought one only done 4 miles have you still got the bike

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw enduro

i have just bought one have you still got the bike ?
    anything to watch out for ?

Newb
    Hi. Yes, I still have mine and have done around 400k on it with no problems. It's such a good bike that my brother sold his Stumpy and got one too!

You might find that the front forks feel a bit sticky, but it does ease up after a while. And they are quite noisy (squishy). I'd also recommend you use the rear lockout when climbing as it does have a tendancy to bounce if set plush.

Ian F.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw bike

hi thankyou for getting back to me ! i looked at specialized before getting this one but everybody seems to have one . I bought this one off the service manager in a local bmw dealership it had only been ridden twice & for a total of 4 miles only trouble now is i need another as my sons are already arguing who is going to get it after i have finished using it !
    are there many about as i have only seen one other in a dealership in grange over sands ?
    there doesnt seem a lot on them on the web but the specs are very good for the type of bike , every one that i have met like the bike & want to buy it .
    wheres the best place to get spares & are the gravity continentals the best tyre to use on the bike ?
    regards
    steven

Newb
    Hi Steve. They are pretty rare animals it seems. Most people go with the pack and get a Specialized or Kona etc. I picked this up by accident (top post) and was going to sell it on or part it out. But I'm still using it and have done several competitions on it and it is easily as good as the other bikes. Spares are available direct through your BMW dealer (I kid you not) just go see the parts guy! I got him to print off the full parts list for me. They do everything from hubs and cranks to mudguards, touch-up paint and drinks bottles!

The Continentals are a decent tyre while they still have their edges, but lose traction off road if you've done a few on-road miles on them. I have two sets of wheels: one with hybrids on and one with full muddys.

The bikes do pop up occasionally on eBay and good examples go for around 800 (where we got my brothers bike from) but be prepared to travel to get one if you're serious.

Ian.

I miss f88
    Hi Steve. They are pretty rare animals it seems. Most people go with the pack and get a Specialized or Kona etc. I picked this up by accident (top post) and was going to sell it on or part it out. But I'm still using it and have done several competitions on it and it is easily as good as the other bikes. Spares are available direct through your BMW dealer (I kid you not) just go see the parts guy! I got him to print off the full parts list for me. They do everything from hubs and cranks to mudguards, touch-up paint and drinks bottles!

The Continentals are a decent tyre while they still have their edges, but lose traction off road if you've done a few on-road miles on them. I have two sets of wheels: one with hybrids on and one with full muddys.

The bikes do pop up occasionally on eBay and good examples go for around 800 (where we got my brothers bike from) but be prepared to travel to get one if you're serious.

Ian.
    PICS!
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

Newb
    My Bro's

Mine

Ian F.

I miss f88
    My Bro's

Mine

Ian F.
    no no no, none of this stock photo bs. a REAL pic of YOUR bike. Preferably dirty.
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

Newb
    OOhhhhh. Sounds like you have a dirty bike fetish

I'll have to take one after the next Sherwood Forest ride. That's always a mudfest!

Ian.

local trails rider
    A dirty bike is proof that you are using it for something

If you have any scratches on it, it is almost better

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    3 years and 3900mile so far and mine is still going strong!

Saying that, I think the frame is the only original part left!
    Some upgrades include:
    Rockshox coil pikes
    Fox RP 23 Boost Valve
    EA70 Handlebars
    Hayes Stroker Trail Carbon Brakes
    DT swiss rims on Hope hubs
    XT pedals
    SRAM X9 everything
    SDG FXR saddle
    New USA bearings in Sus rocker

The list goes on.......

I have entered Comps riding it, and it does ok. Some people say it is heavy but i'm 16 stone so need a strong bike.
    I know one for sale in LDN if anyone is interested, still in its original state, prob 100 easy miles on the clock.
    Also my original Manitou Black Platinums are going free if anyone wants them?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    oh how i wish lotus would hurry up and jump on the bike bandwagon!
    PoisonDogFart

Newb
    Well the bikes are a few years old now and still going strong. We use them 2-3 times a week and for the 10 mile commute to work when the weather is good (I can do most of it off road too) As Broadoakboy, our BM's have a few new parts like saddles, pedals and rear shocks, but I quite like the Manitou Blacks up front. Bit noisey when pushed, but perform well for a 12 stoner like me

I'm going through some reconstructive surgery (back in on wed for another op) to repair my mangled left wrist. So have not been able to ride much over the last few months. Hope this op will sort it out finally. And I get some Titanium bling too. Bloody tree stumps!

Ian F.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    One item I can't seem to get from BMW is a new rear hanger, any ideas? Up to this point I haven't needed one but I feel i'm pushing my luck as i've replaced the rear mech 4 times!

Newb
    Hi. You should be able to source it from any BMW main dealer. I managed to get a full parts list with order numbers from my local Sytners. The parts guys were really helpfull.

I have now lost the list though

Ian.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Hello

I purchased one of these bikes brand new from BMW a few years back, at the time I was a keen mountain biker. This bike has given me so much fun over the years, not one single problem. For a while now the bike has been unused and sat in the garage. I have many other interests now and would like to sell the bike to someone who is going to use it and give it a good home. If your interested in buying my bike please send me a PM or a email and I can give more info and pictures. The bike will be advertised elsewhere so get in there quick!

Thanks for reading

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw bike

hi is it still for sale ?
    is it a large or medium frame ?
    condition ?
    price ?
    regards
    steven

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

forks

Quote Originally Posted by broadoakboy
    3 years and 3900mile so far and mine is still going strong!

Saying that, I think the frame is the only original part left!
    Some upgrades include:
    Rockshox coil pikes
    Fox RP 23 Boost Valve
    EA70 Handlebars
    Hayes Stroker Trail Carbon Brakes
    DT swiss rims on Hope hubs
    XT pedals
    SRAM X9 everything
    SDG FXR saddle
    New USA bearings in Sus rocker

The list goes on.......

I have entered Comps riding it, and it does ok. Some people say it is heavy but i'm 16 stone so need a strong bike.
    I know one for sale in LDN if anyone is interested, still in its original state, prob 100 easy miles on the clock.
    Also my original Manitou Black Platinums are going free if anyone wants them?
    hi are they still up for grabs ?
    as i have just bought a spare frame please get back to me ?
    regards
    steven

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw enduro mountain bike

has anybody got a bmw enduro for sale ?
    or any spares for one forks , crank , wheels etc ?
    regards
    steven

mtbr member
    Aug 2011

Big Fat HELLO and Touch Up Paint!

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm a newbie, so first of all I big fat hello to eveyone

I've rang a couple of BMW dealerships for touch up paint for my BMW ENDURO MOUNTAIN BICYCLE (Colour Grey), but I'm not having any luck. Do you or anyone have a part number or anything else that could help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberfyn View Post
    They do everything from hubs and cranks to mudguards, touch-up paint and drinks bottles!
    Thanks

BFAM

local trails rider
    You don't touch up an aluminum MTB ...

If you don't like the battle scars, you strip it all off. Then you have two options:

1) leave it raw, or possibly brush or polish the aluminum
    2) do a complete repaint

"it IS possible that you are faster or slower than anybody else who is having at least as much if not more or less fun"

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Thanks for the quick reply.

I see your point

I bought it second hand and its in good condition, other then the 2 chips!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    If I found one of those for $350usd I would be all over it. That thing is pretty sexy

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    hi Ralph is the bike a folding one ?
    do you have a price in mind ?
    any photos ?
    are you in the UK ?
    regards
    Steven

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    hi what a job tracking down all of the parts , BMW has been the worst part of the build as it will only sell you the bits on recognition of your bikes build date , I have tried to get all of the new 2011 model stuff but they would only sell me 2006 parts & 6 months later & having payed for the parts 6 months ago I am still waiting , got an awsome new as new set of crossland wheels & michelin tyres with a new cassette of ebay last month , up graded to xt m770 crankset just need a sram x7 or x9 d to complete the bike ? anybody got any haynes hydraulic disc breaks going cheap ?
    Steven

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw enduro forks

hi has anyone got a spare of blacks bought a set off ebay but they are 20mm too short for the stem ?

mtbr member
    Nov 2009

bmw enduro frame

hi has anyone got a spare frame ?

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I tried to PM you Steve but they haven't been getting to you.

I want to sell my bike with all the new bits and i'll throw in all the original bits as well.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    hi how much ?
    is it a large frame ?
    regards
    steven

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CroMoHo View Post
    oh how i wish lotus would hurry up and jump on the bike bandwagon!
    Lotus' owners, Proton, did just that back in the early 2000s - check out the rad magnificence of the T-Bolt!

Members who have read this thread: 1