Blackmarket Mob Frame- Mtbr.com
    GRAVITY IS GOOD

Blackmarket Mob Frame

I am in the market for an urban/DJ/ skatepark frame as my full-suspension is pretty much useless down here in Miami. I cannot find any info on the Blackmarket Mob frame and was wondering if anyone had this frame and what do they think about it. I am also open to suggestions regarding any other frames in this category, but would like thoughts and personal reviews to go with it. It's a crime that my "big" bike is virtually useless down here, except when hurricanes lay waste to the city, and then it starts to get the job done.

Thanks for any info in advance. HOFFMAN223

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOFFMAN223
    I am in the market for an urban/DJ/ skatepark frame as my full-suspension is pretty much useless down here in Miami. I cannot find any info on the Blackmarket Mob frame and was wondering if anyone had this frame and what do they think about it. I am also open to suggestions regarding any other frames in this category, but would like thoughts and personal reviews to go with it. It's a crime that my "big" bike is virtually useless down here, except when hurricanes lay waste to the city, and then it starts to get the job done.

Thanks for any info in advance. HOFFMAN223
    I can't say that I have personally ridden the frame, but I have had many dj / 26 trials bike and according to the specs, it fits the bill very well. Super short chainstays and wheelbase, wheelie king and really good for throwing tricks. Will do rear wheel hops well I would suspect as well. I can't rememeber where I read the article it was either nsmb.com or pinkbike.com I think.

mtbr member
    This months decline has a review. Apperantly, the best hardtail they have ever tested. I'm planning on getting one soon. If you can't trust decline, who can you trust?

Members who have read this thread: 0