Before my new frame arrives.. KHS XC604??- Mtbr.com
    ~I Ride In Circles ~

Before my new frame arrives.. KHS XC604??

Hey everyone. KHS is replacing my XC704r with the new 2007 model of the XC604. I'm super excited since it's the second frame that has failed in the same exact location. (seat tube / top tube joint weld)... Should have the new frame in a week or so..

Anyhow. My seatpost from my bike is pretty junk (Stock 2001 KHS) and The adjustment is horrible so I'm going to order a new seatpost to have for the new frame before it gets here. I also just bought a new wheelset.. Azonic Outlaws, White, 135mm.... So I'm pretty much crazy excited about this whole thing.

Does anyone know the diameter for the seatpost on the new XC604's? My stocker is 31.6 and fit my XC704r and I assume It'll fit the XC604.. but I don't want to assume.

I'm planning on getting the Race Face Evolve XC seatpost so any help is appreciated! I've also looked at the FSA FR200.. and a few others..

Thanks a lot everyone!!
    ~ it's all good ~

~I Ride In Circles ~
    Well I just placed the order for the Evolve seatpost.... 31.6 diameter... Hope I'm right!
    ~ it's all good ~

~I Ride In Circles ~
    Eh.. I called KHS instead. I'm right getting the 31.6 seattube..

Too bad I need to get an internal zero stack headset too though! Hmm.. maybe it'll come with it!
    ~ it's all good ~

Members who have read this thread: 0