Any Sunn Riders?- Mtbr.com
    DB4L
    May 2008

Any Sunn Riders?

I know a few were sold when airbomb.com sold them, but I haven't seen any locally or even on MTBR. I currently have a heavily upgraded Xchox Alu and I am getting a Sunn Revolt. Would like to see if anyone else happens to ride their Sunns.

mtbr member
    used to be a sunn owner several years ago, wicked bikes! havent seen anyone on one for years also either!

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I have my old Sunn Exact race bike that I commute on. Still a very sweet ride.

Apr 2007
    I still own and ride a Revolt. This has been a sweet ride. I still trail ride it on occasion to remind me how damn slow my FS feels in comparison. I've never seen another sunn anywhere I've been riding, and it seems like only the old school shop guys know the brand. I did have a German guy stop me on the trail once to check it out...enjoy the new ride.

Friendly Neighborhood MTBer
    I got my Sunn Revolt from the airbomb clearance. And it's still going strong. I've peeled off the top tube decals since this pic.
    I was suprised to see another Sunn Revolt at Wilder Ranch, Santa Cruz a few years back but you're right, the brand is just not as strong anymore as when they were the dominant team back in the 90s.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Sunn Riders?-sunnreborn.jpg  

If you can't play, display.

Members who have read this thread: 0