Any 'review' or experiences with Vicious Cycles?- Mtbr.com
    I rode 'Whistler XC'

New question here. Any 'review' or experiences with Vicious Cycles?

Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for a new bike. Still undecided whether it'll be 26" or 29", but it'll definitely have a Titus Racer X rear end. I'm kinda leaning towards the Vicious Cycles The Groover.

I was just wondering whether anybody has had any experince with the company and their products. If you have....please share?

I'm on the other side of the world and only discovered them last week while gathering info on the Asylum frames. So, i pretty much have zero info on them except for their website. Did a search here but didn't get much.

Thanks!
    If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MintSauce
    Hi Guys,

I'm in the market for a new bike. Still undecided whether it'll be 26" or 29", but it'll definitely have a Titus Racer X rear end. I'm kinda leaning towards the Vicious Cycles The Groover.

I was just wondering whether anybody has had any experince with the company and their products. If you have....please share?

I'm on the other side of the world and only discovered them last week while gathering info on the Asylum frames. So, i pretty much have zero info on them except for their website. Did a search here but didn't get much.

Thanks!

a friend of mine has a jewel! she loves it. i met the guys at vicious this year at pedros! and i demoed the groover. its a sweet bike! great trail bike. titus rear end is top notch. and the guys at vicious are some of the nicest people you will meet. and the paint jobs are killer! you wont be disappointed! hope that helps!

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004

I agree with the above post....

Great quality. ENDLESS paint options. They will work hard to make sure you'll be happy with your purchase long before it gets boxed up to ship to you in S Africa. I see them up at Mountain Bike Weekend in Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania every year. Rode with a couple of them a couple of times as well. Nice people. Will be happy to answer the many questions that you'll likely have with a purchase from so far away. And, it appears that you're already familiar with the Titus rear ends.
    Good luck!
    Please be sure to post again with your decision!

I've met a few Vicious steel hardtail owners on the trails. The paint finishes are beautiful and the riders were very pleased with their frames. You might contact Speedgoat bike shop, which designed and markets the Asylum bikes, and ask about the Groover since they are also a Vicious dealer.

I recently purchased a Titus Racer-X 100 (26"). I am coming off of a steel hardtail and couldn't be happier with the bike. The rear suspension design and performance is amazing. You will be happy with any bike using the Racer-X rear end. I had considered the Groover myself, but the steel front triangle weighs about a pound more than the aluminum Titus front triangle and aluminum might be a better material because of its stiffness.

Members who have read this thread: 0