Any Flyte riders yet?- Mtbr.com
    Optimus Prime

Any Flyte riders yet?

Anyone out there on a Flyte yet? I just got a new Celsius 9 frame that I am building. Wanted to see who else is riding one.

Not a Barry supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by juice0276
    Anyone out there on a Flyte yet? I just got a new Celsius 9 frame that I am building. Wanted to see who else is riding one.
    No Flyte here but I do ride an Airborne. I love the ride and look of it. I do check out their forums too. Good group of fellas over there. I kinda wish they Airborne name contract thingy wouldn't have worn out though. Airborne sounds better than Flyte IMHO.

That said, the C9 frame looks pretty cool. Post some pics when she's all built up! If I ever go the 29er route, that will probably be the frame I go with.
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

Optimus Prime

Just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Crash_FLMB
    No Flyte here but I do ride an Airborne. I love the ride and look of it. I do check out their forums too. Good group of fellas over there. I kinda wish they Airborne name contract thingy wouldn't have worn out though. Airborne sounds better than Flyte IMHO.

That said, the C9 frame looks pretty cool. Post some pics when she's all built up! If I ever go the 29er route, that will probably be the frame I go with.
    I got my frame very quickly, the guys at Flyte have been awesome to work with so far. The frame looks awesome and seems to have a great weight to it, I liked the paint scheme even more when I got the bike. Y'all should definitely check 'em out. Just tell 'em OJ sent you.
    New and improved, now with 40% more awesome.
    www.owenjsimpson.blogspot.com

Members who have read this thread: 0