Hi all.

Well the weather has been crazy winter thus far and the Park Tool School bke repair classes are going strong! The February classes are on Saturday mornings 2/12, 2/19 and 2/26 from 9 to 10:30 AM. Class size is for 4 to 6 people. If you can't make a class one week let me know and I can work something out for you. The classes will cover installation of tires/tubes, truing/straightening of wheels, set up and adjustment of front and rear derailleurs, set up and adjustment of front and rear brakes, removal of chain and rear gears and more if time allows. So get your friends or coworkers together and take the class at the same time. Cost for the three classes is $125+tax, which includes The Big Blue Book bike repair book by Park Tool. There is also a tool and lubricant / cleaner discount on the last day of class. You bring your own bike and use our tools, repair stands and knowledge!! Please call 860-887-7442 or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions and please forward this email to anyone you think might be interested. Also if these dates do not work for you or you would like private classes please let me know and I can work something out for you.