Middlesex today- Mtbr.com

Thread: Middlesex today

Loser

Middlesex today

Underdog, L2R, Turtle, P-Doughboy and MFoPDB at Middlesex this morning for a little tour. I thought I was a tagger along, but ended up leading. Always a treat to lead people who haven't ridden Middlesex before - there's a lot to see out there. We did my normal loop which I think hits a lot of the hits out there including China Wall. Good times for sure, made better by the awesome weather. Bluebird skies, bright sun and turning leaves sure does make for a great ride.

A pond in the woods:

Massive (though not difficult) roller:

Hard to beat these colors:

Pdoughboy nails it:

Turtle as well:

A techy descent (I seem to take pics here everytime I'm out there):

It would be embarassing for me to say how long it took me to take this picture:

It was a great day to be outside,
    John

CB2
    Jam Econo
    John, can you come and follow me around with your camera sometime? Your shots are awesome!

Loser

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CB2
    John, can you come and follow me around with your camera sometime? Your shots are awesome!
    Thanks - anytime you wanna go, just let me know. Its hard to take a bad picture with the bright sun and turning leaves! Though once the leaves are down, you get good light everywhere too. I could have taken so many more today - so many great shots, but I limited myself so I didn't hold up the ride too much.

John

Members who have read this thread: 0