Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Shimano m828 Saint deal

921 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  noapathy 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Seems like a physical store with a site. If you're in doubt, call the store, look in Google Maps if the address matches the phone number, etc.

To my taste, seems legit. Deal is good too.

EDIT: I checked, and the address/phone matches Google Maps data. Call them if you want, but if it's not legit, I'd fall for that too.

#4 ·
I have been going back and forth about the composite vs alloy thing and saw the Shimano's for just a little more $ for pedals that usually sell for over $100. It seemed like a deal to good to refuse. I may end up with either Chesters or OneUp composites anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
Just rode the bike w/the XT pedals. Here's what they look like after ~3 1/2 months (primarily XC use). The longer ones should come out OK with vise grips, but I'll probably have to dremel a slot into the shorter ones. Glad this thread came up or I may have forgotten about it. I do still really like these pedals a lot except for this one flaw. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.