Diety supracrush grips- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2011

Diety supracrush grips

anyone out there try these yet? great marketing i'll give them that. would love to try a pair.

mtbr member
    Apr 2020
    One ride so far. Super comfy. They are thick though.

Single Track Mind
    I like them quite a bit. They are comfortable and I like the extra width. Feels more natural to me. I was riding the AG2 grips, which I also really like, so I'm torn at the moment.

Keep on Rockin...
    Yeah, I've been watching as how these would compared to the Ergons. Really dig the Ergons but the grip end is extremely fragile.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPMOJO View Post
    One ride so far. Super comfy. They are thick though.
    thicc is good. big hands like thicc.

mtbr member
    Jul 2019
    the foam grips from china for a buck fifty are hard to beat, like them better then my esky

EAT MORE GRIME
    just got supracush based on this thread.

my typical grip are ODI rogue.

supracush is now my favorite
    -----
    arrived, installed, went for a putter...
    it was not a putter, felt great and think it was partly the new grips

rippin ride and initially..the supracush felt kinda like the ODI in overall grip and feel...a bit bigger but ...softer but not in a huge way...was trying to figure it out...pretty normal grip actually

usually by hour 2 I can feel some type of minor complaint from my hands, need to adjust grip or massage forearm for a second....typical arm pump ..goes away fast but annoying to deal with it

well, that did not happen this ride. my hands complained zero, and that did make my overall ride much snappier and all the side benefits from not having to focus on working through grip or pump problems....these supracush grips did work, or seemed to...

now I have another pair on order
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    just got supracush based on this thread.

my typical grip are ODI rogue.

supracush is now my favorite
    -----
    arrived, installed, went for a putter...
    it was not a putter, felt great and think it was partly the new grips

rippin ride and initially..the supracush felt kinda like the ODI in overall grip and feel...a bit bigger but ...softer but not in a huge way...was trying to figure it out...pretty normal grip actually

usually by hour 2 I can feel some type of minor complaint from my hands, need to adjust grip or massage forearm for a second....typical arm pump ..goes away fast but annoying to deal with it

well, that did not happen this ride. my hands complained zero, and that did make my overall ride much snappier and all the side benefits from not having to focus on working through grip or pump problems....these supracush grips did work, or seemed to...

now I have another pair on order
    Same here...ODI Rogue has been my go-to for extra cushioning... Only I cut one end of the lock on off and used a poxy to taper the interior for a secure 1 sided lock on fit. I did that because I ride with my hands on the outer edge of the grip, Even hanging off a little. I've only got a parking ride in so far but these seem to be the ticket!

I do much prefer having anodized clamps )as opposed to cheaper-looking colored rubber)to match my anodized stem, pedals and hubs...but in the end, comfort and grip is king. Still, if this model is successful enough I would love to see them coming out with anodized clamps (to match their stem) secured to black grips.

mtbr member
    Sep 2017
    Is the rubber supposed to be thinner on one side? Cause i'm pretty sure I feel it's a little thicker (if I really dig my thumbs in) on one spot/side, but I don't recall reading that was part of the design.

EAT MORE GRIME
    it's hard as heck to tell from thumb squeeze
    "Put your seatbelt back on or get out and sit in the middle of that circle of death." - Johnny Scoot

mtbr member
    Sep 2017
    First chunky ride...these grips feel nice. Hold/grip doeant feel quite as secure as my modified Rogue with outside clamp cut off, to me anyways...the Rogue runner feels slightly stickier and the deep block design seems to give my fingers a little more to dig into. But I still think they have a winner here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk