Deity TMAC pedals anyone running them?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2018

Deity TMAC pedals anyone running them?

right before the world came to an end, my old pedals where recalled due to a design flaw ..happily the flaw didn't make the pedal on my bike break off of the axle and go flying off the bike..

I have had some terrible (imho) VP pedals.... don't spin well and they are too small ..as a temporary pedal.. I can't stand them anymore.

For various reasons I have ordered Deity TMAC pedals ... I'm quite looking forward to trying them out..

My bike will be pretty flush with Deity Stuff when they arrive.. I have the Highside handlebars (50mm) and knuckleduster grips on my trance already. (now I need some trails to open back up, so I can ride)

anyone have these pedals on their bike?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by atarione View Post
    right before the world came to an end, my old pedals where recalled due to a design flaw ..happily the flaw didn't make the pedal on my bike break off of the axle and go flying off the bike..

I have had some terrible (imho) VP pedals.... don't spin well and they are too small ..as a temporary pedal.. I can't stand them anymore.

For various reasons I have ordered Deity TMAC pedals ... I'm quite looking forward to trying them out..

My bike will be pretty flush with Deity Stuff when they arrive.. I have the Highside handlebars (50mm) and knuckleduster grips on my trance already. (now I need some trails to open back up, so I can ride)

anyone have these pedals on their bike?
    I have them on the DH bike and blade runners on my trail bike. Both incredible. You wonít regret them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes

2015 Transition Patrol AL
    2016 YT Tues AL
    2019 Kona Rove NRB DL
    2020 Banshee Paradox

Like a BOSS
    Like Junersun, I also have a set of TMAC's on my DH bike and a set of Blade Runners on my Kenevo. Zero complaints with either of them, both are awesome. I'd highly recommend them!
    Adam Christopher
    Strava
    Instagram
    YouTube

mtbr member
    May 2019
    How do the Tmacs feel compared to bladerunners? I have the Tmacs on my Megatower and I absolutely love them. I wanted to try the bladerunners on my XC bike but I am wondering if I should just get another set of Tmacs. I find the Tmacs to be very very comfortable and super grippy. I could live with a little less grip on my XC setup.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotsoul4u View Post
    How do the Tmacs feel compared to bladerunners? I have the Tmacs on my Megatower and I absolutely love them. I wanted to try the bladerunners on my XC bike but I am wondering if I should just get another set of Tmacs. I find the Tmacs to be very very comfortable and super grippy. I could live with a little less grip on my XC setup.
    Hard to say about grip they are prob on par with each other. TMAC are just that much more burly imo. Iíve smashed my blade runner into rocks plenty of times though.

If you ride flats for a xc bike i def think tmacs are overkill but to each their own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes

2015 Transition Patrol AL
    2016 YT Tues AL
    2019 Kona Rove NRB DL
    2020 Banshee Paradox

mtbr member
    Jul 2016
    I have the TMAC's and they're great. The pings are a touch less sharp than the crankbrothers I came from, and my shins thank me for that. They've taken some big hits too, so I'd say they're durable.