BikeYoke REVIVE - Info, Tipps, Tricks, Troubleshooting - Page 3- Mtbr.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    The steps you describe sound correct and this should solve the "sponginess".
    Here is a video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGHbunAKrm4

Since you have also sent me an e-mail, I will now go an reply to that one, as I don't think it makes sense to write everyting twice. I just didnīt want to leave oyur post here unanswered.
    BikeYoke staff member - www.bikeyoke.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Thanks for your response Sacki. I also got your email, and per your request, I have sent short videos illustrating the issue and performing the reset function. I wanted to make sure everyone on this thread knows Sacki responded VERY quickly, and concisely, and we're working through the issue. I don't know the final resolution, but if it's something usable for the forum I will post it here.

Oaktown Honkey on Strava
    Sep 2010
    .......I didnīt want to leave oyur post here unanswered.[/QUOTE]

Classic Ironic German humor, in a seatpost forum. We love you Sacki.
    Buy American, save lives. (Tough for cyclists)

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I felt it is appropriate to let everyone know that I am VERY impressed with how BikeYoke and their US service arm, BTI, handled my issue with the Revive. There is always a mixed bag of responses and attention to detail within the bike industry, so when someone does a great job, they deserve recognition.

They set up my return ticket with very thorough information, and I shipped the post out.
    They received my post, let me know it was in-house and in the queue. They performed the service on it, which I'm assuming was something that failed that shouldn't have, because it was covered under warranty, and shipped it back with a very short turnaround. They told me when it was shipped back out to me, with the tracking link, and it came right on time for me to have it for this long weekend.

THEY NAILED IT!! Very smooth, no surpises, and very responsive. They won my business for dropper posts, and I will make sure to let everyone know how well that went. I have had the complete opposite response on dropper posts in the past, so this was a refreshing change. Cheers to you Sacki, Pete, and Kane!

Giant Reign Advanced 1
    As for replacing old lower stanchion bushing #41 and lower stanchion bushing washer #42 with new lower bushing (IGUS) #57 - what was the reason to apply that new type of bushing?
    I'm asking cause "old" washer is metall, new one is plastic.. You know .. We like metall.. )

https://www.bikeyoke.de/en/revive-service-kit.html

OK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123