WTB Graffiti- Mtbr.com

Thread: WTB Graffiti

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

WTB Graffiti

Has anyone else run these tires as a commuter tire? I love the WTB Velociraptor and other tires offroad, and I like the look of the Graffiti tire but was wondering if anyone else had experience. I'm a big guy at 240 lbs and I like the 2.1 wide to protect the rim from curbs and potholes around my area. Let me know what you think.

dirtbag
    Sorry no ride experience on them yet, I bought a pair from Chainlove at a great price but haven't mounted them yet. They're the Graffiti SF in 2.2 and labeled for "DJ" but the low profile tread pattern look great for the commute.
    Amolan

mtbr member
    Apr 2011

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by ranier View Post
    Sorry no ride experience on them yet, I bought a pair from Chainlove at a great price but haven't mounted them yet. They're the Graffiti SF in 2.2 and labeled for "DJ" but the low profile tread pattern look great for the commute.
    Well, I got my new mountain bike together and now I've ridden a few days on the WTB Graffiti, and have to admit that they are most definitely a great onroad tire. As a big guy I wanted a stout tire that would hold up to my 240 lbs when curbs or rough roads struck, so the 2.2" wide profile of these is great. I also like the way they aren't just your ordinary slick tread, I have even ridden these in some fairly flat singletrack without significant traction issues.

All in all, I give them 2 thumbs up.

Traveler
    So far I put about 1700 miles on my set of UK's. They are definitely wearing down. I commute daily in all seasons and I really like them. They definitely give you a smoother ride on the crappy roads in illinois. In winter I switch to the Velociraptors.

mtbr member
    i have the Graffiti SF 2.1 , they are awsome for commuter, light weight.

Members who have read this thread: 0