Thumbs up to Harris!- Mtbr.com
    weirdo

Thumbs up to Harris!

I related in another thread last week that a case of temporary dyslexia left me with a pair of brand new 23mm Paselas rather than the 32s that I was expecting. Since I didn`t even notice the problem until I mounted the first tire, AND I really needed a tire on that wheel, I figured I`d just keep the mounted one and see if I could return the other. Checking my email confirmation from Harris, it was evident that I really had clicked on the wrong tire, so entirely my fault. When I emailed Harris to find out what I needed to do in order to return the unused skinny, the rep told me he`d get TWO 32s in the mail to me along with a label to return both the tires, even though one was then used, and even though the error was mine, but there would be a $5 shipping fee added to my bill. Outstanding! I figured that five bucks for shipping new tires to me plus whatever it cost me to ship the old ones back was a great deal. Well, today the new tires arrived and the label they sent was postage paid, so it`s an even better deal. I just wanted to say that Harris Cyclery really did me right!

Moderator Moderator
    That is a nice surprise. I had one recently too...I got a few items from Sierra Trading Post which arrived re-packaged by UPS (according to a sticker) because of their concern about it's condition...the sticker said the items were fine & all there, which they were, though the invoice was wet. I dropped STP customer service an email, not complaining, just as an FYI, in case they had some bad tape or who knows what, told them items were fine & could've happened @ UPS, so I was surprised to get a $15 gift card via email in return. I felt kinda bad getting $15 for a soggy invoice & perfectly fine merchandise, but I'm sure I'll use it.

Members who have read this thread: 0