Started commuting today!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Started commuting today!!

I did my first commute this morning. It was 10.6 miles and I did it door to door in 36mins. I am starting with my hardtail and slicks. If I keep up the commute for 3 months or so I may be looking for a dedicated commuter. Anybody know anything about the Novara Buzz Road?

mtbr member
    Congrats, it is a huge acomplishment to just get started. Hope you can stick with it.

No-Brakes Cougar
    Belated congrats on your first commute! I hope you continue to commute and enjoy every minute of it.
    R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio ~ July 10, 1942 May 16, 2010

weirdo
    It seems like somebody had a thread about a year ago about that Novara Buzz- he won it in a raffle or something like that. Looks like a good commuter. How`s your own commute going? Have you been able to keep riding since the first post?

mtbr member
    I did 2 days last week then went on vacation. I returned to work today but I did not commute and probably will not until next week as we are have 100+ temps here in the NW and that is a little hot for me. I actually rode a Buzz this last weekend and was not too impressed. I did however ride and enjoy the Scott Sub 10. Currently I am going to stick with my MTB for a while to make sure I keep up the routine and I might be getting a late 80's lugged steel specialized road bike for free from my brother inlaw.

Members who have read this thread: 0