Roadie content Tour de Cure NC- Mtbr.com
    local jackass

Roadie content Tour de Cure NC

OK heres the deal i will be doing a 150 mile ride to raise money for diabetes and need help from everyone to raise it so please help me out by going to this page and donating

a little background as to why i am going this is that both my grandpa and father both have diabetes and i feel that this is a good way for me to do something i love and help out a great cause that is close to my heart

Link to my Tour de Cure page
    His
    2010 FSR XC
    2010 ALLEZ
    Hers
    2012 Myka 29'r
    2009 Cannondale Synapse 5
    Down East Cyclists

Moderator Moderator
    150 is far! My teenage niece has diabetes too - she is still running 5Ks and does xc & track at school so I am quite proud of her! I sent in a donation for your ride; good luck, usually the fundraising is the hardest part. In the past I have resorted to setting up a bike trainer, sign, and donation sheets as people arrived at an annual work picnic. Also, I found many people go with the herd and donate about what others on the sheet have donated, so I would start with a suspected generous donor, or start a new sheet if it began with $3-$5 donations.

local jackass
    sorry it took me so long to respond but i really appereciate your donation to this amazing cause and it sounds like your niece is a true star
    His
    2010 FSR XC
    2010 ALLEZ
    Hers
    2012 Myka 29'r
    2009 Cannondale Synapse 5
    Down East Cyclists

Members who have read this thread: 0