Ride reports on rbr- Mtbr.com
    weirdo

Ride reports on rbr

Here`s a tip for you guys who like to post pics for show `N tell. If you put up a ride report on the Commute, Touring and Ride Reports section of rbr, be sure to put some pics directly in your post, either by attatchments or inserted from an image hosting site. You can just do a writeup with a link to the pics, but it won`t get stickied tht way. If you ever cruise that site and see a half dozen stickies, that`s how they get "stuck"- it`s pretty much automatic as long as you`ve got images in the post and that way a lot more people will check it out and give you lots of warm fuzzie comments They stay there until they stop getting responses, then get unstuck and start drifting down the page. If you don`t want to upload a lot to the thread, you can post some and then link to the rest. Also, that site lets you upload more than here for some reason. I think you can get up to 20 images per post, and of course you can keep posting as many times as you want in order to get everything up that you want to show off.

Solomon, if you go back and respond to your own thread with six or seven (or as many as you want) images directly in the post, you`ll probably still get stickied as soon as the mods catch it. European reports seem to go over well, too.

One other thing you should know is that dirt is not off limits by any means. I don`t think I`ve ever seen any hucking or DH posts, but a LOT of people post up dirt road or even single track trips over there. I`ve done it myself, Yuri B and others do it frequently. So if any of you have a particularly nice ride or a lot of cool scenery or you just wanna show off your local stomping grounds, go for it!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Thanks rodar, I wondered why so many posts were stuck on rbr. I'll go back and re-edit my post. Thanks again.
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → В А

Members who have read this thread: 0