need some advice here- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2007

need some advice here

Ok so i just sold off a bunch of my possessions like my xbox and a hd projector so i could buy a new bike. I was going to get another single speed since i like my rig so much. somewhere around the lines of stout or cog. However now i kind of want to get a Fargo. it looks like the perfect bike for me. I was actually thinking of doing a tour next year to raise money for a veterans memorial, anyway if you were in my position what would you do. Buy a nice cheap rigid for commuting or wait till spring and get the fargo?

Im on the fence here. hehe.

Ovaries on the Outside
    Fargo.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    thats what im leaning towards. I know its not a single speed but i bet i get to grow to love it.

Ovaries on the Outside
    I'm surprised Salsa decided against putting in some sort of way to SS their Fargo. Still, for most of your riding will be fine and now is suspension corrected for 80mm forks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    yeh i think im going to buy both. Im going to get a cheaper ss like a cog or se stout and then when im ready to start doing longer tours ill get the fargo. I really wanted an inexpensive bike that i could ride to work, tow the kids around in their trailer and maybe take on the forest preserve trails around me. the fargo is a really nice bike and is going to be my next big purchase.

Members who have read this thread: 0