Neato angle commute photos (obnoxiously ginormous pic, sorry)- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Neato angle commute photos (obnoxiously ginormous pic, sorry)

Bicyclist Photographs NYC Streets from Unique Vantage Point - My Modern Metropolis

These pics are kinda neat. Would like to try this one day. I wonder if the same angle can be achieved with any readily available GoPro or Contour mounts without having to hack a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by https://www.mymodernmet.com
    Riding a bike through the city streets of NYC can be a risky experience. You have to keep your wits about you in order to avoid all of the chaos, including speeding taxi cabs, motorcycles, buses, wandering pedestrians, hot dog stands, and even other bikers. New York-based photographer Tom Olesnevich, also an avid cyclist, dares to take on the streets of New York on a regular basis. He says, "When I tell people that I live in NYC and ride my bike here, I get all sorts of curious glances. I have photos of myself riding all over the country and in Europe, but none of NYC. So this spring I set out to show what riding in NYC looks and feels like, to me."
    (obnoxiously ginormous pic, sorry)

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Looks like the camera is slung under the left chainstay, given the point of view.

Members who have read this thread: 0