Combatcm
    Put another in the back so your mullet doesn't get caught in the spokes
  • 10-29-2009
    rodar y rodar
    Cool! What did you cut it out of?
  • 10-29-2009
    moralleper
    First I would need a mullet..

I used a corner of a 1/2 gallon milk jug. It actually worked out pretty well. I used the corner and cut it down around the bottom to get the scoop of the bottom. This seems to help hold the shape well. I hot glued it on for now if it works well and is long enough I will use a bolt and nut to hold it in place.
  • 10-30-2009
    Simonns
    Dead sexy....
  • 10-30-2009
    Gary the No-Trash Cougar
    That's hawt.
  • 10-30-2009
    rodar y rodar
    Quote:

Originally Posted by moralleper
    I used a corner of a 1/2 gallon milk jug. It actually worked out pretty well. I used the corner and cut it down around the bottom to get the scoop of the bottom. This seems to help hold the shape well. I hot glued it on for now if it works well and is long enough I will use a bolt and nut to hold it in place.

Did you paint it with something, or somehow found a black milk jug? If the glue doesn`t last, I bet a couple of 4mm screws with washers and lock nuts will keep it there as long as you want it.
  • 10-31-2009
    tr2biker

Not quite as "sexy" but it gets the job done! Minute Maid OJ container...
  • 10-31-2009
    moralleper
    tr2biker, is that a midge bar? Do you like it? I was looking for one but could not find one locally so I could try it first. I ended up with a Salsa Bell lap which is nice.
  • 10-31-2009
    tr2biker
    It is a WTB Mountain Drop Bar

I had a Bell Lap on the bike but I traded a buddy of mine for the WTB before we did a tour last summer, he did not care for the shallow bend of the WTB, I like it for this category. Levers are easy to reach in the drops, very comfortable.
  • 10-31-2009
    Schmucker
    I just added some mudflaps to some Planet bike clip on fenders on my Pugsley. Surly gave them out at Frostbike. Big wide ones like the ones you guys made. Drill two holes and just pop rivet them on.
  • 11-03-2009
    CLONG
    Old winter boot.