My Camlbak Commuiting Pack- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

My Camlbak Commuiting Pack

I just roade to work for the 2nd time to day. the first time I did the 12mil tripe in 1hour but to day I was able to do it in :50 mins. .
    any way they is my new Camlbak H.A.W.G. in ACU camo. it is just right to fit my work colse in and have just a little more room if I need it. Haveing water right when you need it with out have to let go of the handle bars is the greatist thing ever! . the only think I am dissapoint in is the hadware and the striath of the stiching. don't get me wrong, it is very good, but it is not the unstopabale Military gread pack like my Kifaru Pointman! that thing is the best bult thing I have ever owned, but it is way to much pack for just holding my water and work colse. anyway here are some pics.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    blackwater??? really?

mtbr member
    It just came with that pach, I was thinking of takeing it off and putting a U.S. flag. (not a big blackwatter fan my self)

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Don't take it off...definate collectors item!!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Man!...that is...something else! With all those elastic loops, you can stuff about 2 dozen rounds of 12 gauge 00 buck in 'em, and, along with your sawed off 12 gauge across your handlebars, you'll be set for about anything! I pity the poor crackhead who tries to jack you for your bike

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggity
    Man!...that is...something else! With all those elastic loops, you can stuff about 2 dozen rounds of 12 gauge 00 buck in 'em, and, along with your sawed off 12 gauge across your handlebars, you'll be set for about anything! I pity the poor crackhead who tries to jack you for your bike
    Looks like an awesome place to put a bunch of 16g CO2 wrapped with a piece of tube or something.
    '08 Fisher Marlin
    Heavy Rider mod

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggity
    It is called PALS or MOLLE weabbing. it is on all millitary stuff (look at the 6:00pm news when they show millitary photos). you can buy any and every kind of think you can think of ot put on it. you can even have stuff made to hold anything you want! this pack has very few PALS points on. take a look at my outher pack. I could have more stuff on it then in it!

Here is a page all about PALS weabbing

here is a page that makes gret stuff to go on PALS weabbing

here is a sight that make the BEST packs on Earth! but the are two big for bikeing. this pack make the Camlbak pake look like it was made by a toy company! when I first got my Kifaru pack I went for a 3 mile walk with 60lbs of stuff and I only felt the wate in my lags, not my back or waste!

Last edited by ChevyM14; 05-28-2008 at 07:30 AM.

TrailMeister
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyM14
    I just roade to work for the 2nd time to day. the first time I did the 12mil tripe in 1hour but to day I was able to do it in :50 mins. .
    any way they is my new Camlbak H.A.W.G. in ACU camo. it is just right to fit my work colse in and have just a little more room if I need it. Haveing water right when you need it with out have to let go of the handle bars is the greatist thing ever! . the only think I am dissapoint in is the hadware and the striath of the stiching. don't get me wrong, it is very good, but it is not the unstopabale Military gread pack like my Kifaru Pointman! that thing is the best bult thing I have ever owned, but it is way to much pack for just holding my water and work colse. anyway here are some pics.
    I use and love my CamelBak Mule. It's plenty big enough to carry what I need. I've never had any issues with seams or zippers. It's been a good pack for me. More details can be found HERE

mtbr member
    That's awesome man! I love my Camelbak H.A.W.G. mines black and grey. I use it for school, fits notebooks and all i need, stuff like that. Also I've taken some pretty nasty spills with it on, and nowhere has any stitching failed me yet!!! I'm more than satisfied with my pack.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I've never seen your version before, but could have swore have heard of that model. I love Camelbak! Here's what I use and all the crap I cram in it for work (minus my lunch and Canon camera) on a daily basis, and more frequently lately with the built-in rain protector. I definitely support!

Members who have read this thread: 0