lets see them beaters!!!!

Printable View

• 08-04-2014
    rockhopper97
    2 Attachment(s)
    lets see them beaters!!!!
    lets see them winter bikes, cheap urban commuters or just a crusty bike to ride to the store without fear of being out large amounts of cash if it gets stolen..........

here is mine.......started out as a $2 garage sale find.....its a murray baja from 1990ish...... it was rusty with a broken pedal, flat tires, and a loose bottom bracket......also got a free ladies bike with it, later I got another free ladies bike... all x-mart specials.....ended up using tires from one bike, fork, handlebars, stem, wheels and kickstand from the other free bike..... rebuilt the bottom bracket,hubs on the wheels I was gonna use.... got it put together and used some tires that were somewhat a combo street/mild trail tire.... put all my commuting accessories on it, removed all the stickers and gave it a craptastic paint job with all the rust still on it.... put some stickers I had laying around on there... used a nice cushy seat with tears on it and picked up a rack at walmart...... here is what I built for under $20 and using parts I had laying around
    Attachment 913354Attachment 913355
  • 08-04-2014
    snailspace
    1 Attachment(s)