A Feelgood Story for Thanksgiving- Mtbr.com
    Moderator Moderator

A Feelgood Story for Thanksgiving

OK, I don't know that she's a bikecommuter, but here's a bikeheroine for today...

"Heroine" cyclist plunges into in to Swansea dock to rescue woman

Chamois Dropper
    Nice story. Also, I may look into falling in the water if blonde female cyclists in their 20's would be stripping down and jumping in to save me..............
    2008 GT Force
    Go Veg

Unhinged Aussie on a 29er
    Quote Originally Posted by natzx7 View Post
    Nice story. Also, I may look into falling in the water if blonde female cyclists in their 20's would be stripping down and jumping in to save me..............
    Lol! I wouldn't blame you for it. I'd even buy you a beer after...

I've wondered how many other cyclists stop and render assistance on a quasi frequent basis. I've changed car tires, called in collisions to 911, been a first responder to a car vs. motorcycle and a car v. car, push started a few motorcycles, pushed several cars out of the roadway to enable traffic to flow freely (this is by far the most frequent thing I have done), jump started a car when they had the cables but no idea of how to use them...

The pushing cars thing annoys me the most. People will sit there, lean on their horns, but won't lift a finger to actually help fix the situation.

Members who have read this thread: 0