• 10-25-2011
    jmmUT
    Commuting Gear and Parts Trade Thread
    Trade only threads seem to be going well on other forums so I think we should start one here.

Remember: Trades only-NO posting up stuff for sale.

Pay It Forwards of course welcome :thumbsup:

Let's try and keep stuff commuting oriented since other forums have threads for other mtb stuff

Post what you have and what your are looking for (if anything specific)
  • 10-25-2011
    jmmUT
    I have:

Sram dual drive 2 three speed internal gear hub shifter/grips with clickbox and cable
    Pair of Axiom Seymour transit series panniers. A bit worn. Great for starters.
    Old Avocet Touring 1 seat-a little rough shape
    Planet Bike "penguin" gloves. (Lobster gloves with split index and middle finger). Very warm. good condition but faded. Recommend for 20 F and below
    29er WTB cross country rim barely used
    Pair of 26" 2" Continental Town and Country tires (Love these tires and highly recommend-just don't have 26" wheels to put them on anymore) real good shape
    New in Box On Guard locking QR release skewers for road or mountain sizing, 10mm dropouts. Safer than bolts!

Pics on request.

Looking for:
    8/9speed cassette 29/700c rear wheel (or wheelset) at least 18mm wide and budget is fine
    Your local microbrew
    Crud catcher type fenders
    Cool stickers/shirts
    What else you got?
  • 10-27-2011
    Ginz
    I have:

Pair Schwalbe Snow Studs 26"x1,90
    Various SKS P65 Fenders (26" wides)

I am looking for:
    Studs, 26"1.75 or smaller (e.g. Schwable Marathon Winter)
    SKS P55 Fenders (26" narrows)
    26" Rear Wheel 130mm 7sp, 8sp, whatever you got!
  • 10-27-2011
    burmer_skark
    i have the stock rear wheel off my Trek Soho. Rear hub needs some love, but i believe it is fully serviceable if you have the time and desire to rebuild it.