Commuting on campus video???- Mtbr.com
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja

Commuting on campus video???

Well... thought i'd testout the camera before the ride today and i had to ride to school anyways seeing as my car was getting an oil change... sooooooo... here it is... On my way to work on the other side of campus and on my way to lunch... hahahaha. Video is a little compressed by windows movie maker... but here goes... lol

<embed src="http://www.vsocial.com/ups/9ef2f573c54f15c893779a17241524e9" height="400" width="410"></embed><br/>Find this video and thousands of others at <a href="http://www.vsocial.com/">vSocial</a>!

Freshly Fujified

Good stuff Po!

Cam does a nice job, not to mention the great urban riding.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by Call_me_Clyde
    Cam does a nice job, not to mention the great urban riding.

Bob
    Thats what i used to ride several times a day before i got a car... on the second part, did you hear me go Ooooooofffff when i launched the second set of stares after i passed that dude??? Man that was a harsh bottom out on my fork... Finally breaking into it... i find i'm bottoming out easier now... gotta play with the bottom ressist again... XD

Cuánto pesa?
    Poh, that was fun...

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Pay
    Poh, that was fun...
    thanx jake... but i just cant wait to get some real vids going this weekend of some real dh... not some commuting bs... hahaha

mtbr member
    That was hellz-a-sweet dude

Just goes to show that you can rip it, no matter where you are.

Nice steady video too, think I might have to get one of those camera thingies when I am doing something worth taping.

Thunder Chunky
    Sweet dude. Youy will definetly know when you bottom out.(or maybe i have just been bottoming out really hard but its been getting better) I think im just going to get a stiffer spring though. Also acouple of questions about the camera...i think i might get one for xmas or something...how long do the batteries last? How long does the 1gb sd card last for? And how do you aim where you want it to point at?
    Purple Popcorn

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    bmb - Nah dude... i'm sure you could do it too. Real no brainer, just relax and let go... and yea, it's a really sweet camera... You should get one...

madman - Yupp. That bottom out was harsh enough that you can hear me go oooofffff... was about 5 feet to flat i think. I guess i was asking for it when i hucked to flar... lol. 2gb sd card records for an hour. Batteries last about 3 hours... i suggest getting a card reader to transfer files though as to not eat up batteries... Dumb me on losing batteries and not getting some serious dh footage last weekend... lol As for mounts, Go Pro Cameras dont have the mounts yet. Their mounts; frame, helmet will be launched on November first along with a wide angle lense. I'm definitely getting my hands on some of those... right now i'm just using the wrist strap and strapping it onto my chin guard on my helmet... seems to hold up... XD

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    bmb - Nah dude... i'm sure you could do it too. Real no brainer, just relax and let go... and yea, it's a really sweet camera... You should get one...

madman - Yupp. That bottom out was harsh enough that you can hear me go oooofffff... was about 5 feet to flat i think. I guess i was asking for it when i hucked to flar... lol. 2gb sd card records for an hour. Batteries last about 3 hours... i suggest getting a card reader to transfer files though as to not eat up batteries... Dumb me on losing batteries and not getting some serious dh footage last weekend... lol As for mounts, Go Pro Cameras dont have the mounts yet. Their mounts; frame, helmet will be launched on November first along with a wide angle lense. I'm definitely getting my hands on some of those... right now i'm just using the wrist strap and strapping it onto my chin guard on my helmet... seems to hold up... XD

Thunder Chunky
    Sweet...sounds like oil weight doesnt seem to help cause i was hucking 5 footers and bottoming out so that why im gonna get a spring i think. Definetly going to get one of those cams here sometime. 2gb sd card only $20 too...
    Purple Popcorn

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman133
    Sweet...sounds like oil weight doesnt seem to help cause i was hucking 5 footers and bottoming out so that why im gonna get a spring i think. Definetly going to get one of those cams here sometime. 2gb sd card only $20 too...
    Turn in the bottom out.

Are you hucking 5' to flat??

What weight fork oil did you put in?

This is funny "that bottom out was harsh enough that you can hear me go oooofffff.." He says that picking up his bike
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    where do you go to school mr poh?

Thunder Chunky
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Turn in the bottom out.

Are you hucking 5' to flat??

What weight fork oil did you put in?

This is funny "that bottom out was harsh enough that you can hear me go oooofffff.." He says that picking up his bike
    bottom out is all the way in....I put in 7.5wt and max psi and it didnt do squat, still bottomed out just as easy. That was my whoel problem the first time dogonfr was i was hucking 5ft to flat and bottoming out do you nto remember that? lol btw where do you get springsfrom? They arent on their site. Should i just email them?

that wasnt really an oooofff either. huuuuuuuuuiiii lmao idk
    Purple Popcorn

Thunder Chunky
    Never mind found the part #'s. Anyone know which it comes with?(medium, firm etc.)
    Purple Popcorn

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by taikuodo
    where do you go to school mr poh?
    Contra Costa College right now... next year UCSC... DH trails in my back yard... muahahahaha

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Never mind found the part #'s. Anyone know which it comes with?(medium, firm etc.)
    i think stock springs are soft springs... XD

Thunder Chunky
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    i think stock springs are soft springs... XD
    no wonder it bottoms out so easy
    Purple Popcorn

ride hard take risks
    bottom out is all the way in....I put in 7.5wt and max psi and it didnt do squat, still bottomed out just as easy. That was my whoel problem the first time dogonfr was i was hucking 5ft to flat and bottoming out do you nto remember that? lol btw where do you get springsfrom? They arent on their site. Should i just email them?

that wasnt really an oooofff either. huuuuuuuuuiiii lmao idk
    alzheimer's

Formotion Products

Jul 2007
    perc, what kind of camera is that? Very clean images.

Cuánto pesa?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnson430
    http://goprocamera.com/
    Last edited by Jake Pay; 10-13-2007 at 09:24 PM.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Digital Hero 3... awesome camera... and at that price it's a bargain!!!!
    http://goprocamera.com/
    Last edited by mrpercussive; 10-13-2007 at 09:43 AM.

Jul 2007
    Thanks, you rock!

Thunder Chunky
    The only thing I dont like about vsocial is you cant make it bigger/full screen. You should start putting you movies on mtbmovies.com instead.
    Purple Popcorn

Thunder Chunky
    o wait i forgot that they changed video hosts and now it sux...cant zoom in or downlaod any more....gayyyy...that place used to be so cool. They didnt compress the vids and you could download everything but now its changed and i forgot that it sucks again. I guess they still dont ocompress the videos very much which is good but when they are the size of a postage stamp on your screen it doesnt make a difference.
    Purple Popcorn

ride hard take risks
    o wait i forgot that they changed video hosts and now it sux...cant zoom in or downlaod any more....gayyyy...that place used to be so cool. They didnt compress the vids and you could download everything but now its changed and i forgot that it sucks again. I guess they still dont ocompress the videos very much which is good but when they are the size of a postage stamp on your screen it doesnt make a difference.
    Your mother must be sooo happy when your out riding around, peace & quiet for a couple hours.
    Formotion Products

Cuánto pesa?
    Your mother must be so happy when your out riding around, peace & quiet for a couple hours.
    Yeah but then he comes home and announces, "My butt hurts Kiss it all better"

Thunder Chunky
    actually im pretty quiet around home....dont really get along so well with my mom lol so i just keep my mouth shut.
    Purple Popcorn

ride hard take risks
    actually im pretty quiet around home....dont really get along so well with my mom lol so i just keep my mouth shut.
    How did you survive the road trip this summer??
    Formotion Products

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Pay
    Yeah but then he comes home and announces, "My butt hurts Kiss it all better"
    He has Mystery Cream & a Syringe.
    Formotion Products

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Thanks, you rock!
    Np dude... get one you wont regret it... if you're not convinced, there shuld be some real riding footage today... XD

He has Mystery Cream & a Syringe.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

Cuánto pesa?
    How did you survive the road trip this summer??
    With that good ole Mystery Cream & a Syringe.

mtbr member
    if you're riding the sherman slider put more air in it first... im 250=ish and dont bottom it out and its bone stock.

I'm SUCH a square....
    we should ALL enjoy our commutes that much! when you can play along the way, you've got the world by the a$$!
    A bike is the only drug with no bad side effects....

Members who have read this thread: 0