• 10-18-2018
    rockcrusher
    In case you haven't seen this Avalon drives down separated bike path in Chicago
    Linkage:

https://jalopnik.com/this-lane-is-no...lon-1829846428

comes with a nice video of them moving along quickly. Scary when you actually see the lane.
  • 10-18-2018
    Harold
  • 10-21-2018
    mtbxplorer
    Those are crazy. Shows you can never let down your guard.
  • 10-22-2018
    Sage of the Sage
    No matter how hard you try to idiot-proof something, Mother Nature always builds you a better idiot...
  • 10-22-2018
    danorano
    Well, you got the license plate clearly, now it's time for the police to track that person down and issue one of the biggest traffic fines in history.
  • 10-22-2018
    tuckerjt07
    Quote:

Originally Posted by danorano View Post
    Well, you got the license plate clearly, now it's time for the police to track that person down and issue one of the biggest traffic fines in history.

All depends on laws, not possible in Arkansas for example. Really should not be possible anywhere unless there is a clear shot of the driver.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  • 10-22-2018
    rockcrusher
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage of the Sage View Post
    No matter how hard you try to idiot-proof something, Mother Nature always builds you a better idiot...

haha!
  • 11-07-2018
    ghettocruiser
    Last winter I actually had a driver (smoking weed) chase me in reverse down a bike path, a few hundred yards from the nearest place you can legally drive a car, to threaten me for "looking at him like that".

The resulting dual-camera gopro video was a complete disappointment, as the audio is ruined by the barking of his pit bull leaning out the back window, and since the path is dark and snow-covered, it just looks like a random confrontation in a parking lot or something. I didn't bother uploading.

And he wasn't alone. Once we hit the end of daylight savings time, there was SUVs driving nightly about 2 km through the woods on the same bike path, to bypass a very slow part of the city.