CarolinaLL6, promise fulfilled!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Smile CarolinaLL6, promise fulfilled!

CarolinaLL6, I went to Scharnhauser Park today and took pictures of the area we discussed in the other thread. I hope that you'll recognize something in the pictures. However, I didn't see anything that reminded me of a military base. The area is now a few apartment complexes, a few running/cycling paths, and a couple of playgrounds. Anyway, the pics I took are below. I hope you enjoy them.

*Edit: I couldn't post all of the photos because there is a 40 picture limit. Below are 20 of the photos, but the rest can be found at the following link. https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/...hauser%20Park/

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → В А

mtbr member
    Amazing how they managed to erase any evidence of a Kaserne.

Also before I forget the shots of the U-bahn/trolley made me remember that Stuttgart had a party train. Don't know what sort of unit parties you all do, but we had one before our unit left the area in '91. You ride a converted trolley through town eating and drinking the whole time. Took about 3 hours and it was a great way to party and sightsee Stuttgart.

Appreciate the shots and hope it didn't put you out of your routine. If you don't mind I will book mark the photobucket album.
    Mike
    2011 Moto Fly Pro

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    No problem CaronlinaLL6, I'm glad that I could help out a fellow cyclist. I don't mind you book marking the album, but I'd prefer if you'd save the pics. I'll leave them in the album for a at least few weeks, so hopefully you'll have more than enough time to save them at your leisure.
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → В А

mtbr member
    Will do, thanks again.
    Mike
    2011 Moto Fly Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0