Cargo options- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cargo options

mtbr member

Cargo options

I currently use the Topeak MTX Super Tourist (disc) and Trunk Bag and they work well. It doesn't take long to install or remove although I have to use adapter brackets since my main bike doesn't have brazons. I've started looking for a new frame/bike to replace my backup (most likely a Surly KM or Ogre) and will move the Topeak to it. Was researching bags and came across these;
    Barley saddlebag
    I really like these bags, but even with the VAT removed, the shipping cost would be a bit much I think. Anybody know of any other companies that make similar bags or distribute these bags in the US? My Google-Fu isn't turning up usable results and didn't find anything usable in cargo forum or bikepacking forum.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

mtbr member
    Here is a selection of similar looking bags: Bags

mtbr member
    Thanks 'Forest. That's the kind of info I was looking for. Even though that store has inflated prices (that's NYC for you), I was able to find my way to a link on Carradice Bags | Cycle Products at Wiggle which has MUCH better prices and free shipping over a certain amount.
    I appreciate the boost.
    The ridiculousness of cycling clothes increase exponentially in relation to the distance from your bicycle.

Members who have read this thread: 0