Cargo bikes- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cargo bikes

mtbr member

Cargo bikes

Have any of you been to the Cargo Bike forum? Wow, some really awesome bikes there, a lot of creativity and ingenuity too. Some serious bikes, makes our commuter bikes seem like child's play :P I don't think I would ever own one, for one I'm not a very big person. And I don't have kids or do a lot of big hauling. Still, they look really fun to own. I have to say the cargo bikes are some of the coolest bikes out there and I admire those who take biking to a whole new level and want to help the environment.

Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Waiting for a fat big dummy, about to have one custom made if surly doesn't get their $h1t inline!

weirdo
    Same here, Djork. I think those imense rear racks are immensly cool, but I have no use for them personally. Work, the local convenience store, and our expensive uppity supermarkedt are all within easybike range, but I never haul much to or from them. The big outlets where we buy the bulk of our groceries are 13 to 15 miles away and way below us, so when I occasionally ride down into town for a "big" load I keep it to what I can stuff in two panniers, and that`s plenty heavy for me. Can`t imagine myself pulling a loaded Dummy back up the grade.

Members who have read this thread: 0