Breakfast Burritos!

Printable View

• 06-27-2012
    TobyGadd
    Breakfast Burritos!
    Yep, it's Bike to Work Day in Fort Collins. Stopped and got a blueberry muffin, a breakfast burrito, and a nice cup of ice water. Life is good.

Now if we could just convince the city to do this every day! ;)
  • 06-27-2012
    rodar y rodar
    Toby, I was just asking about you a few hours ago, but I didn`t know who I meant. See "How was your commute" if that makes no more sense to you than it does to me. Anyway, glad you aren`t too smoked out to ride.
  • 06-27-2012
    TobyGadd
    I'll check out the thread. Sounds mysterious!

Not too smoky this morning at all. Looks like the fire is slowing down finally. Or maybe the wind is just blowing the right direction. Whatever the case, it's really, really, really nice to be bike-commuting again this week!
  • 06-27-2012
    TobyGadd
    Whoaa! And I thought that free muffins were good this morning. But this afternoon, there's beer! From the Fort Collins Bike to Work website: "Starting at 3 p.m., Equinox Brewing, Pateros Creek Brewing, New Belgium Brewing, Odell Brewing and Fort Collins Brewery will host afternoon stations. The afternoon stations feature a variety of Bike to Work Day beverage specials, live music, a fashion show and prizes."
  • 06-27-2012
    digital_exhaust
    Same thing in downtown Denver this afternoon! Free beer is a GOOD thing...
  • 06-27-2012
    jrm
    PM beer stations?
    all we had was a block party. Cheers
  • 07-02-2012
    gregnash
    You had me at free beer!!!
    Man wish that NV would get on the band wagon with this. Would have so many people joining!!
  • 07-04-2012
    Baxter82
    dont throw the burrito out the window...