to bike or not to bike...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007

to bike or not to bike...

that is the question.

had a real hard time getting home tonight!! Almost called for a ride on mile 12 of 18.
    Im coming down with some kind of bug!! do i ride in tomorrow and be stronger than some wimpy ol virus. Or, do I bow down to the powers that be? either way i gottta go to work, im not really into missing work unless im really down for the count. what do you all do when your coming down with a bug?

No-Brakes Cougar
    I think there was only one time this year where I had to call my girlfriend and ask her to pick me up after work because I just didn't have it in me to ride home. Otherwise I just tough it out. If I'm sore or tired I just kind of take it easy on the way home. I'd say, wake up a little earlier than usual in case you do decide to ride but aren't in top form. If you really feel that bad, then just drive. Once or twice isn't that big a deal.
    R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio ~ July 10, 1942 May 16, 2010

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    oh yeah and to top it all off... my klean Kanteen fell out of the cage 3 times and rolled down the street.. it still holds water but boy is it scratched up!!! and finally, get this- I bent my right crank brothers candy pedal. I guess it was not my day today. all in all my worst commute day is by far better and more interesting than any cage day!!

weirdo
    18 miles? That`s can be a long ride if you`re feeling like crap. Especially after feeling like crap all day at work, THEN having to ride home. I`d probably drive.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    It's called Red Bull and Chocolate. Gotten me over a few hills.

No-Brakes Cougar
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeespecial
    oh yeah and to top it all off... my klean Kanteen fell out of the cage 3 times and rolled down the street.. it still holds water but boy is it scratched up!!! and finally, get this- I bent my right crank brothers candy pedal. I guess it was not my day today. all in all my worst commute day is by far better and more interesting than any cage day!!
    FTW! Yeah, on days like that everything seems to go wrong at once. Paint doesn't last too long on those clean canteens but they can take a beating. I bought my GF one and I think she's dropped it about 400 times, it's even dented on the bottom, still stands upright though.
    R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio ~ July 10, 1942 May 16, 2010

Members who have read this thread: 0