Bicycle Times

Printable View

• 06-23-2009
    Gary the No-Trash Cougar
    Bicycle Times
    The publishers of Dirt Rag have a new mag out called Bicycle Times. If you like Dirt Rag and you commute, utility cycle or just tool around town then you'll enjoy this publication. It's the first of it's type, as far as I know. Good articles and tips!
  • 06-23-2009
    ryball
    Is that a review, or a commercial? :D I have been curious since they first mentioned it, though. I will swing by the news stand on the way home.
  • 06-23-2009
    Gary the No-Trash Cougar
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ryball
    Is that a review, or a commercial? :D I have been curious since they first mentioned it, though. I will swing by the news stand on the way home.

If it were a commercial, I would have mentioned that it's only $4.95 an issue..... but if you subscribe now you'll get a full year of Bicycle Times for just $10! :D

Sorry, I tried to be as objective as possible, but I'm just not that good at writing reviews.
  • 06-23-2009
    ryball
    I was just giving you crap. Thanks for reminding me that this was out. :thumbsup:
  • 06-23-2009
    MTBerJim
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gary the No-Trash Cougar
    If it were a commercial, I would have mentioned that it's only $4.95 an issue..... but if you subscribe now you'll get a full year of Bicycle Times for just $10! :D

Sorry, I tried to be as objective as possible, but I'm just not that good at writing reviews.

You forgot include a link.

Thanks
  • 06-23-2009
    Gary the No-Trash Cougar
    Link? What kind of link? Like an SRAM powerlink? Aren't those things a "death trap?"

:D http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/