App help.- Mtbr.com

Thread: App help.

mtbr member

App help.

I remember reading something on here about an alert app. Something that would send a push alert to the phone after movement stops for a certain period of time, and if the notification isn't responded to, sends an alert to listed emergency contacts with a gps location.

Now, granted I could have completely made this up and it's the best idea ever. But I think someone else made it up and I'm just not able to use the search function like an adult.
    Bourbon: Because no good story ever started with "So, there we were eating salads".

mtbr member
    Good idea. I'm going to be rich :-)

mtbr member
    Road ID has an app that has a "Stationary Alert" that will sent notification to selected contacts, but I am not sure if it will send a message to 911 services.

https://www.roadid.com/ecrumbs

The Spot is a device that tracks your movements and will send a message to 911 services with your location in the event of a catastrophe (I think it has an accelerometer in it and will send a notification after a hard hit if you do not cancel it, or you can hit an SOS button) and can send other notifications to family/friends with your location, etc.

SPOT SATELLITE MESSENGER :: HOME PAGE
    You have to earn your downs...

Members who have read this thread: 0