anyone riding a Charge Mixer?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2008

anyone riding a Charge Mixer?

Seems like a really nice bike for a daily ride\commuter. I can not find much information for them over hear in the States. anyone have any feedback or personal reviews.

www.chargebikes.com

No-Brakes Cougar
    BTI distributes their stuff over here in the States; http://www.bti-usa.com/public/manufacturer/CH (though most of the Charge products listed are out of stock right now). If you use the "find a retailer near you" link at the to of the page, you might be able to find an LBS that can order them eventually.
    R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio ~ July 10, 1942 May 16, 2010

mtbr member
    May 2009
    I'm interest in the bike as well. I received the following email from the distributer:

We here at BTI, are the wholesale distributor of Charge bicycles here in the United States. The Charge Mixer you are looking for will not be in the country until September of this year.

As a wholesaler, we sell only to bike shops. I can help you find a shop in your area that you could purchase the Mixer from when it arrives. You can give me your zip code, or a favorite shop you currently use, and I can tell you if they are an active dealer of ours.

The Mixer is a solid commuter bike with full rack and fender braze-ons. So no problems on that front. The expected MSRP on the Mixer is $1250.00 US dollars.
    It looks like if you want it in the USA you're going to have to be patient and for most of us order it sight-unseen. Any reports would be nice.

mtbr member
    Pretty interested here...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    could not get one locally without waiting so I ended up going with a Giant Seek 2. Got it at a pretty good discount and I'm happy with it so far.

Members who have read this thread: 0