Angry Bike Gods- Mtbr.com

Thread: Angry Bike Gods

Jan 2008

Angry Bike Gods

This is what happens when you piss off the bike commuting gods by riding in a car when you should have ridden.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    auch... how did it happen? everybody ok?

Jan 2008
    A big diesel truck (damn truck drivers) ran a stop sign. He tried saying that we ran the stop sign but there wasn't any stop signs in the direction we were going. We (including my bike on the back of our vehicle) are fine. Really shaken up, I was 1 block away from work too. The insurance company sided with us, so everything turned out ok.

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by compNeo
    A big diesel truck (damn truck drivers) ran a stop sign. He tried saying that we ran the stop sign but there wasn't any stop signs in the direction we were going. We (including my bike on the back of our vehicle) are fine. Really shaken up, I was 1 block away from work too. The insurance company sided with us, so everything turned out ok.

glad you (and your bike) are ok.... looks like a nasty crash...

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    You gotta change how you look at it! What if you had been on your bike, and that truck had run the stop sign, and plowed into you? Mebbe the universe was protectin' you! Glad you and your bike are OK; sorry about your motor vehicle.

Jan 2008
    Actually if i was riding my bike i wouldn't have been down that road. Too many big trucks that don't pay attention to anything (even other trucks). But i freaked the driver out after the crash by hanging out the window with drool coming out of my mouth, it was a good sight. (can't breathe after the air bags deploy ). It was my wifes vehicle and she got a newer one.

Members who have read this thread: 0