Moving to Grand Junction - looking for apartment rental info/GJ info in general- Mtbr.com
    Big Gulps, Alright!

Moving to Grand Junction - looking for apartment rental info/GJ info in general

I'm a college student in Upstate NY moving to Colorado at the end of May. I'll be working as a mechanic at Brown Cycles in Grand Junction. I'm 90% sure I'll be driving out there around memorial day and I'm trying to figure out summer accommodations so that when I do get there I'm not totally in the dark.

Right now I'm looking to get some info on renting an apartment in GJ, but not sure where to look. I'll be renting for ~3 months - June, July and August. Specifically from Memorial Day to the second week in August. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom place that's already furnished. Probably in the $500-$700/month range. Nothing extravagant, just clean and decent. I wouldn't be opposed to having a roommate as long as he/she was reasonably clean and neat.

Also looking for some info on Brown Cycles. From what I've read already, the owner is a great guy who will go out of his way to help a customer. I also gather that the shop is rather eclectic, but the web info seems to indicate that they know their stuff, so I'm not worried.

Thanks!

- Chris
    Axle Standards Explained

Founder at North Atlantic Dirt, riding & writing about trails in the northeast.

mtbr member
    I'd look here.
    Here.
    And here.

Oh and this has lots of listings too!

Most places will want you to sign a lease.... but Mesa State gets out in a few weeks so there should be plenty of open apartments for the summer!

Members who have read this thread: 0